Chapter 7

unedited- side note the song is a general feel for annas and his emotions . whether they're for each other each other or for other people during the anon pov

*Mel*

A hard cough broke my train of thought " sorry.." nate mumbled glancing over my way. " That's ok I actually feel a little drained. Even though we just started. " I admitted looking down to the floor.

" Actually I have idea. Do you still have that tablet your mother gave you?" Eric asked leaning back in his worn leather office chair.

"yes it's up in my room why?"

"well instead of making you come all the way to my office to recount these memories for the book . Maybe you could record yourself talking  about your experience. That way you'd feel  comfortable saying out loud by yourself than with a stranger and you can do it in the comfort of your home" He suggested looking back and forth between me and nate.

I thought to my self for a few minutes before nodding " that sounds like a good idea. I think I can do that." I said looking up.

Eric clasped his hands together smiling brightly " well alright here's my business card. My email is right below the number so when you finish recordings just send them to me here and I can type them up and send you the written document for approval." Nate took the card and shook his hand in the process "thank you we'll be in touch" he said before grabbing my hand helping me to stand. " No problem i'm happy to help"

I gave eric a small smile before we left the office. It felt good to leave that space. He was a nice person , but reliving those events drained her soul she needed to recharge. Sleep sounded way to good right now. " We can take a nap when we get home" nate murmured running his fingers through my hair kissing my forehead " I swear it's like your psychic I'm gonna figure out how you do that" I grumbled stretching up to kiss his chin. " No sweetheart there's no magic i'm just in tune with you. PLus you're super easier to read love" he joked tapping me lightly on the butt before climbing in the drivers side.

" easy to read my ass.... it's magic I promise it is " I chuckled climbing into the passenger side. " OK mel you caught me I am mythical creature and I can read your mind"

" I KNEW IT!" I half screamed earning an impressive eyeroll from nate. I stuck my tongue out at him giggling a little as we pulled off. The drive home was a lot faster than it had been leaving I was happy to be back I felt like I had control here. This was my domain. " Stay in your seat " nate said quickly getting out the car before I could ask why. My door opened a few seconds later " because this " he quickly scoped me out of my seat carrying me bridal style towards the house. " Nate I can walk myself I got these killer legs man." I said wiggling them to prove my point. "I know and I've seen them shake under me and wrap around my waist more than once , but I want to carry you like the queen you are. Is that OK M'lady?" he questioned stealing a few kisses. " I guess that's ok as long as you sleep in with me same bed as me tonight. I need you" I whispered the last part hiding my face in his chest. " As you wish" he said walking through our home using his foot to get into my room .

He set me down on the bed his hands making quick work of my clothes tossing them in the open hamper in my room. I smiled rolling to the center of the bed while he stripped himself crawling into bed with me " good lord why is your bed so short mel ?" He said trying to keep his feet from hanging over the edge. " It's not short you're just a ridiculous size" I snorted moving closer to his body hooking my leg up around his waist trying to get as close as possible to him. I could practically hear the eye roll, but it didn't matter to me as long as he was here. I felt butterfly kiss trail down my neck stopping along my shoulder. "Nate I swear to god I will give you blue balls if you don't quit it. I love you , but I want to sleep" I threatened.