Chapter 16

A/N: Trigger Warning. If you or anyone you know is being sexually assaulted please 800.656.HOPE (4673) to be connected with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area. You're not alone and you can get help.

----
Camila's POV

I didn't sleep. That whole night I stared up at the ceiling while a warm body laid on top of me. I was numb.

The thoughts of Austin replaying in my mind has ruined my life. He makes me hate everything including myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when the green eyed girl stirred awake.

"Hey baby." She nuzzled up in my neck and kissed it ever so softly.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go get Tyler and take him out to breakfast." I started to get out of the bed when Lauren grabbed my arm.

"Are you okay? Well I know you're not okay but are you doing better?"

I nodded and continued to make
my way out the door.

"I'll be back in a half hour." Lauren nodded and seemed to have laid back down to catch a couple more minutes of
sleep.

---

I knocked on Dinah and Normani's hotel room door and Tyler immediately answered.

"Mommy! I had fun! we watched movies and eated candy." I chuckled at his poor grammar.

"Vente bebé recoge tus cosas ." I've been
teaching Tyler Spanish since he was in my stomach, that way when I spoke to him Austin had no idea what we were saying.

"Por qué?" Tyler responded. I just gave Tyler a look and he immediately got his things and followed me out the door.

"We're leaving okay baby? Mommy needs to get out of here for a little."

Tyler just nodded and grabbed my hand as he followed me
to the lobby. We were about to checkout as we stood behind a man fighting with the woman at the front desk.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend! Just give me her room number and everything will be fine."

He sounded drunk and full of anger.

"Daddy?" Tyler gripped my hand as the man turned around. I had no words...

"Camila, Tyler. There you are!" Austin hugged us and I felt nothing but terror.

"Ho- How did you-?" I couldn't get the words out.

"Baby your phone led me right to you, we set up tracking on our phones for a reason." Tyler turned and saw Jordan and Dinah heading to the pool.

"Mommy, I go with them?" I nodded so happy that he saw them.

"Can we talk baby? Somewhere a little private?" I nodded and led him outside but he quickly
grabbed my arm and made a V- cut to the bathroom. As he pulled me in, just my luck, no one was in there to save me.

"Don't fucking talk. After I'm done here, you're coming home with me and not saying a word about it." Before I could make a sound, Austin unbuttoned my pants and reached inside me.

"Baby how I missed the feeling of you wanting me. Say you want me baby." I didn't make a sounds instead I spit on his face and started to scream.

"You fucking bitch." He punched me then started to fuck me hard. Really hard. It hurt so bad all I felt were warm tears streaming down my face as he kept going.

"Stop please." I said faintly

"This is what you get for running from me." He started to slow down the pace as he was
finishing. When suddenly someone burst into the stall and pulled him out. It was the man at the front desk
who he was arguing with.
I fell to the ground exhausted and numb while the guy beat the shit out of Austin. All the commotion caused people to flee next to the bathroom.

"Someone call 911!" I heard a lady scream and another man ran next to me.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Everything was blurry and I couldn't think of words to respond back.

"Everything is going to be okay, we're gonna get you out of here." The man picked me up and brought me to the lobby where we would meet the paramedics.

"Camila! Baby are you okay?" Lauren ran to me and started crying hysterically.
"Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't come with you and now this."
I shook my head and wiped her tears away.

"Get Tyler and meet me at the hospital." I said in a raspy broken voice.

She nodded as she saw the paramedics Come beside me
and start to take me to the ambulance.

Lauren leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You're gonna be okay. You'll be safe."

----

A/N: it's been awhile! school is out and now I can start focusing on my projects like this! I can't wait for you guys to see next chapter. I'm working on it now and it's extremely INSANE! I'll see you then!