1: Renewed and Nina

I did something new today. It was definitely "outside of the box" for my character. See. I JUST turned 21, and things like this are sadly normal for girls not just my age but...younger than me. I told my best friend and she was surprised this hadn't happened longggg ago. I would say that made me feel better but long ago would be high school or elementary.
This is a HUGE no for me now, it would've been an ABSOLUTE no back then.

The reason I can't let this go is that...
I liked it.

It aroused me, shameful like. Made me feel this feeling in my chest and stomach that wasn't known to me. I try not to cling to it but the feeling is so heavy on my chest. It felt good like this was supposed to happen. The feeling awakens another side of me I didn't know I had. Like a weird spirit awaiting to be released from my body. Thinking about it makes me catch butterflies. It's embarrassing because thinking about it gets me...never mind.

Let's get back on track...

We all have things we regret. Things we wanna shut to the back but it will never leave us alone. Then there's that weird special type of regret. When we regret a situation or taking part in something...but we kinda don't. We're kinda glad it happened. We liked it. It's the principle that makes us nauseous. It's the underlined shame and the thought of being shamed if someone caught you or found out-is that makes you regret it. "Why would I do that, I'm not that type of person". It's the guilt of actually knowing that you are "that type of person". The feeling sucks as we try and avoid it, knowing we just want more and more. To relive that moment if we can just once. To feel that experience just one more time.

Yea...
So let me tell you my story...

My name is Cai, I mentioned earlier that I just turned 21. I have long curly light brown hair. Brown eyes, brown skin girl. My skin complexion is somewhat of a light brown teddy bear or a dark caramel. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I spend a lot of time doing schoolwork or schoolwork. You can label me as a social extrovert. Yea I hate people. Being in this generation, in this time, as this race, age, and society...I shouldn't have to explain why. The few people I've decided to let into my shelter of trustees consist of my best friend Nina, my best gay friend Alexander, and my bf Dom. I have aquatints but of course, those are not FRIENDS. We do not hang out, barely text. I see these people in school. We chit chat IN school or share memes...that's it.

Anyways. Let's get into Nina.

Nina is my crazy down-to-earth bestie. She has nice brown hair that she likes to keep cut in a low bob that touches her shoulders. She does not play about being on time, that's a part of her desire to make everything in her life her idea of perfect. A lot of people dislike Nina, maybe because they mistake her confidence for thinking she's better than everybody. Which is the complete opposite of her. She knows she's not perfect. She simply either eliminates or copes with her insecurities. Like her chin. She hates her chin and thinks it's too pointy but regardless of all the girls that do it, she'll never get plastic surgery. Or her legs. Her legs get hairy but never too hairy so she doesn't care about shaving them.
Most IT girls would look at her in disgust for not shaving her legs. Nina never cared. She also picks her nose and ears, she burps, she cracks her neck and fingers, she wears no panties to sleep, when she was little she enjoyed playing with boy toys and wearing boy boxers. At the age of 14, she had a phase where she would let her underarm hair grow without cutting it. Nina never cared about being perfect in herself, she just wants her LIFE perfect. She wants to obtain the perfect job. So far she's already checked out of going to her ideal perfect schools. She looks for all the perfect boys and she eats right to maintain the perfect diet so she can live long. She's tall with thee PERFECT body. She's got the perfect medium tits. Like they aren't small or big but they sit up perfectly, just like her ass. She unintentionally got a teacher fired in high school because he was caught "looking too hard" and Ms. Nina's parts.

And Ms. Nina can't seem to understand why all the girlies can't stand her.

She's smart and she KNOWS IT. There's nothing more wonderful than intelligent people who are aware of their intelligence and DOES NOT throw it in people's faces :). Even with Nina being as smart as she is and not smug about it people still say things like "oh she thinks she's smarter than everybody" and "She thinks she's better cause she's smart". Hating ass shit.
She has a perfect body and knows it. She thinks that she just randomly grew her body from her diet. That's what she tells herself. I've known Nina since elementary school. She's had that body ever since.
Nina always knows what she wants in life and what she wants to do. I know girls find that intimidating...because I do. There's Nina, the social butterfly, always knowing what to say, how to look, and what to do.
Then there's me. Always confused, literally hates life, NEVER knows what to say or do. She is perfect. And she's so hooked on having the perfect life she doesn't even realize how perfect of a person she is.

Nina has always been in my life. She's my longest friend since I've known her for like damn near ever. Nina and I met at the park nearly 15 years ago. My mother took me outside sometimes in the summer. We stopped at a park where my mother saw Nina's mom, an old high school friend. Nina and I didn't play with each other right away that day, or any other time we saw each other when our parents would hang out. It wasn't until we both started our first day of school and saw each other. For some reason that instantly made us want to be best friends. I was scared and so was Nina. We both went from hesitant to eager because we felt so comfortable around each other.
Nina has been my right-hand man ever since. Whatever I don't feel like saying, Nina will. She's the person that keeps me from being in the dorms all day reading and tending to my kitten I snuck in. Nina is like my special survival kit. Seeing I have anxiety, depression, and so on. She keeps me sane.

BUT
Off of Nina, and now that you know Nina. Let's meet my biggest mistake, Dom...
I know we got sidetracked but Dom is the mistake I made today btw. Just wanted to tell you about my life a bit