His Darkest Secret

I'm accepting criticism. I admit I had a lot of flaws in the writing, like typos and grammar when it comes to my stories. So if ever naman sanang magbigay kayo ng criticism at pieces of advice you can inform me SPECIFICALLY po. Iyong sinabi talaga kung saan banda ang may typo ako at kung saan banda dapat kong i re-construct na sentence.😊 Sana ay matulungan niyo rin akong mag-improve by sharing your knowledge.

Thank you!😚

Disclaimer:

This story is not perfect... A lot... a lot of grammatical errors, flaws of characters, and loopholes so if you're into a perfect story please leave this alone. 😊

She hates men and chooses to live without them. She doesn't want any trace of the opposite sex to inflict pain upon her. That's what she thinks, she hated them because for her they are profligate bastards.

She is unbreakable because she knows she can rule over her emotions and feelings...

She can play safe, untold, and innumerable... because she lives in a world called danger.

Not until she stumbles upon him...

A man who kills heartlessly.

He loves to fuck and leave, he likes to kill just to be with the woman he's longing for.

And when he met her again he discovered something about her. And that is the time in where he needs to keep his secret. Just to be with her and to take her heart figuratively.

He wants everything fast and loose but now he needs to do his mission sluggish. He loathed it but that's the only choice he has to own that woman and to keep still...

_ His Darkest Secret.

********

"Don't move, bullshit! You ruined everything on time. F*ck you!"
His intimidating and baritone voice echoed throughout the hall.

I slowly raised my two hands mid-air, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

I'm stuck, aye?

I don't know how to escape this time, it looks like my brain became dysfunctional.

The man who owned the most contemptuous voice halted his way towards me.

Uh-uh... this is not good.

I want to end this mission so that I can go back to the Philippines!

Reaching me instantly, I had gasped when he quickly shoved the mask covering my damn face. My brain can't think clearly, even my reflexes are not in good shape. My body froze as I felt the familiar warmth when he towered me with dominance and power...

Dammit!

"What the... fuck?!"

He dropped his jaw. I tried to hide my smile when I saw how shocked his face was when he saw me.

Pfft!

Idiot, I'm no good to be a woman.

I knew him too perfect to be strong. Too fast to be faultless but he's way faster than me. He easily clutched my knee and pinned my hands and body to a structure of brick. Caged me in between. His breath fanning over my face and it smells good, damn!

"A woman who caused a lot of trouble in me," he snorted but his eyes are cold enough to easily melt my knees.

I smile secretly. A woman? A woman my ass!

I tried to loosen his grip on my hand but he's strong as the hulk.

I saw him smirked when he felt my body limped almost submitting over his powerful grip.

Nah, I want to get out in here so bad.

I still have my flight.

I licked my lower lip and bravely stared at this stranger.
And caught him looking on my lips.

And with that, he just gave me an idea.

I plastered a small smile and pressed my lips on him.

Now, it's my turn, buddy! I knew him as his body stiffen in response to my kiss. He was distracted.

Boys will be boys!

Good thing I know that.

He almost jumped in pain. He freed me and I blasted off from that building.

I throw a glance at my big-ticket wristwatch and smile while running away from that building.

So sorry for that guy...

I started humming while approaching my car.

4...3...2...1!

A loud consecutive explosion was heard all over the near area. I genuinely shrugged my shoulder before I slid myself in my car.

Hello the Philippines, then...

----------
A/N

Bezarius Clan Series #2(Cloude Diego Bezarius)

Rated-18 story!

This story is a series of my 'A Race To Hell' kung mababasa ninyo iyon ay mas lubos ninyong maiintindihan kung sino si Cloude Bezarius at kung anong uri ng pamilya meron siya.

Therefore i-de detail ko na lamang dito ang pangalan ng iilang tauhan sa kwento katulad nina Beatrix at Spike. Batid kong marami ang naguguluhan kung bakit pa iba iba ng pangalan si Beatrix and Spike whereof Beatrix is the girl protagonist real name she's being called Caroline kasi iyon ang gagamitin niyang pangalan para kay Cloude ng hindi siya nito makilala nang lubusan. And about Spike's name...his true name is Hansel kung saan ang Spike na tawag sa kanya ay iyong codename niya sa kanilang trabaho ni Beatrix..

Malalaman at maiintindihan ninyo kapag nasimulan na ninyong basahin ang susunod na page.

Plug.... plug...

If you haven't read yet my other story entitled "Eros in Taboo" you might check it on my works. Malay niyo at magustuhan niyo rin.😊 Thank you!

Lovelots

-Angel