28 // real life

"grant, wake up." Crystal got out of the bed and stretched. grant shifted around in the bed, groaning words that Crystal couldn't understand. "grant, get up, I thought we were going on an adventure." grant mumbled,"what time is it?" Crystal said as she brushed her hair,"8:45" grant groaned again as he covered his head with the covers. Crystal saw that he was going back to sleep and ran towards him saying,"no, no, no! grant get up!" she jumped on top of him and pulled the covers off his face,"please get up." grant said in a groggy morning voice,"will you please get off of me." Crystal got off the bed,"you're definitely not a morning person, you grouch. I'd hate to be the woman you marry." grant sat up and watched Crystal apply makeup,"what if you were the woman I married?" Crystal stopped what she was doing and turned to grant and smiled,"I would never marry you." grant tilted his head,"I bet you would." Crystal turned back to the mirror,"I would need to know everything about you before I even thought about marrying you." grant smiled,"well, I've been singing at gigs since I was really young. and I tap danced. I was on glee for seven episodes. I actually have green eyes. I love hats. I adopted Jett when he was 5 years old. my parents got divorced when I was 13. I wear glasses. I like to grow out my beard when we're not filming. one time when I was young I put my hamster on my ceiling fan thinking it would stay on but—" "grant!" Crystal interrupted,"do you want to marry me?" grant got out of bed and put a shirt on without saying a word. he put on his shoes and a jacket and left the hotel room.

Crystal pondered out loud now that grant was gone. she finished applying makeup and then sat on the bed with her phone. then soon got up to go find grant and start the day.