15 // real life

Grant walked into the front door of his home in Norfolk and dropped his bags on the ground. "where is everyone?" he looked around and soon found out that his brother was no where to be found either. he was deeply confused. until he heard a recognizable voice,"your dogs, Jett and Nora are the cutest ever." the girl walked into the foyer and faced Grant. Grant ran towards the girl and hugged her tight, surprised at who it was. "now I guess I know what see you soon means." Grant laughed as he let go of her. "welcome home, gustin." Crystal remarked. "I'm so glad you're here, reed."

"texting each other is fun, but it's much better when you get to see the other persons face. it's much more enjoyable." Crystal said happily. Grant nodded his head in agreement,"so what'd you do with my family?" Crystal smiled,"they're all in the kitchen. they were so excited to see you, especially your sister."

"Grant!" a young woman hugged Grant,"I missed you so much big bro." Grant laughed,"you came to town just to see me, Gracie?" Gracie plastered a smile on her face,"I wouldn't miss you being in town even if it was the end of the earth."

next, Grant hugged his mom,"when will I get to see dad?" Grants mother smiled,"whenever you want to go over to his home." Grant nodded as he walked away from his mom and back over to Crystal.

"I'm so glad you're here with us, reed, it means so much to me. how long will you be here?" Grant questioned. Crystal answered,"just this weekend." Grant smiled as he shoved his hands in his pockets,"my attention this weekend is on you and no one else. got that?" Crystal sighed and blushed,"you don't have to do th–" Grant stopped her sentence,"no matter what you say. got it?" Crystal looked down,"fine."