Chapter 1: THE UGLY pt1

Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Bzz-.

My fist slams into the side of the alarm clock. Wiping my face I grogily sit up in the bed. Looking blankly around my room I try to stifle a yawn just as my eyes make their way back to the alarm clock.

7:35 am read in obnoxiously bright neon green numbers. Almost about to toss myself backwards on to the pillows in the hopes of more sleep, the feeling that I'm forgetting something stops me from reaquainting myself with my blankets. Glancing back at the clock the time now shows 7:39 am.

I'm going to be late for my first day of college. The thought replays in my head, finally fully grasping the situation, a ball of pure panic hits the bottom of my stomach and I all but fly out of bed. Feet barely hitting the floor I barrel into the bathroom, peeling off my clothes as I go, in an attempt to save time.

Rushing through my shower I decide to skip washing my hair and shaving, just quickly lathering up my body and rinsing off. Turning off the water, I bolt back out of the shower nearly taking the curtain with me as I run back into my room, throwing on the first things I see. My blue cut offs with patches on one leg, white sniper scope bullseye wife beater and my Leopard print and spiked leather jacket. Looking back at the clock I realize I don't have any time to change, so this will have to do.

I mentally checklist, making sure I'm not forgetting anything as I bound down the stairs. Picking up my wallet from the table by the entry way, I put on my boots as I open the door. Stepping out I close and lock my door behind me and turn back around. Noticing a big box sitting on the porch, I look around hoping to see either the mail man or who ever left this box here but finding no one there.

Cautiously walking up to the box, I notice there is no name, markings or address that could be seen. 'Who the hell left this here?' I thought to myself completely forgetting about the fact that I am now very late for class. Feeling curious I open the box to see if something inside would give me a clue to who this was from or who it belonged to when suddenly a pair of hands shot from out of the box towards me and pulled me in.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
..........
...........
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Thanks for reading!!!

This is my first wattpad story, and I have decided to base it on a Canadian band called "Sumo Cyco"....ironically I will also be doing 2 album reviews for them in the next few months 😂. Honestly I started this story while back and forgot about it... xD let me know what you guys think