"Daddy!" He said, still eyeing the bag and pleading with his bright green eyes.

"You need help, bud?" Harry asked, slowly raising his hand to take it.

"Yes." Ian nodded, smiling big, showing his tiny teeth to Harry who tapped his cute nose then opened the bag.

"Don't give him too much, babe. He still has to eat dinner." Louis said without bothering to look at him, crossing out the things he had already gotten.

"Just half the bag." Harry joked, laughing when Louis finally looked at him with an unimpressed look.

"Just grab a small piece and give it to him, that's it." Louis instructed going back to trying to pick out the right ketchup, bending just a bit as far as his stomach would allow him.

"Mummy said just a small piece, peanut." Harry said as he grabbed a small piece with his fingers, getting distracted when Louis bent over.

His bum looked obscene from his point of view, but an amazing obscene which had his mouth watering wanting to bury his whole face on it. He was too distracted that he didn't even pay attention to Ian when he grabbed the bag and started eating straight from it, his fingers quickly getting sticky. By the time Harry looked back at him, his chin was dripping with sticky saliva still eating without a care in the world.

"Shit..." Harry mumbled, glancing back at Louis.

Before Louis could see them, he took away the bag putting a hand over Ian's mouth just when he was about to start crying. He shushed him as he grabbed his baby doll giving it to him then grabbed a wipe from his bag quickly wiping away all the stickiness, all like a pro and he was damn proud of himself.

"Do you think we should get spicy ketchup?" Louis asked turning around to show his husband the bottle.

"Spicy and non spicy. Ian eats ketchup too." Harry pointed at their son, trying to hide the bag of cotton candy in between Ian and the edge of the seat.

"Hmm...okay." Louis finally said just as Ian got the hiccups, "I told you not to let him eat more than he can handle." Louis scolded him.

"Your demon of a son got to it when I was too busy looking at that magnificent a- bum of yours." Harry shrugged, seeing Ian watching him as he hiccuped. He looked fucking cute.

"Stop it!" Louis blushed, putting the bottles in the basket then turned around to start walking when he felt Harry's hand smacking his ass right in the middle of the aisle, "Harry!" He gave him a scandalized look then looked around making sure no one had seen them. His prayers weren't heard when he saw a cute old lady staring at them with an amused look before she winked at him and walked away from them.

"So nice." Harry sighed cupping one of his cheeks, laughing when Louis slapped his hand away.

"Wait till we get home." Louis said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah!" Harry nodded like an overly excited child, "Wait till we get home...as soon as he goes down for a nap though." He pointed at Ian who was watching them like a hawk as he chewed on his baby doll's hand.

When they got home, Harry carried in all the groceries only letting Louis put them away not wanting him to get hurt or too tired. Ian walked around the kitchen and at some point helped Louis put away boxes of mac and cheese in the lowest shelf in the pantry. He kept getting in the way trying to help him, almost tripping Louis once until he started rubbing his eyes already sleepy.

He ended up falling asleep on his bed after making Harry lay down with him, and wouldn't fall asleep until his father was next to him. Half of Harry's torso was on the bed while the rest of his body was on the floor but made sure to cover Ian and himself up with the blanket, smiling when Ian turned on his side and wrapped his little arm around his neck. He hummed Can't Help Falling In Love until Ian was asleep with his pacifier in his mouth and hugging his giraffe and baby doll. Harry slowly got up making sure Ian was covered with the blanket then took his pacifier out of his mouth beginning to think that his son was already too old for it.