~Chapter 32

This is short but I wanted to post something. Please don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy! :)

Before they knew it, their wedding day was only a month away and with Ian already a year and two months old everything seemed chaotic. He had started getting up on his own without holding onto anything, and Louis knew it wouldn't be long until he was walking with no help at all. He would only walk around holding onto his sit to stand walker and only if either Louis or Harry were walking behind him to make sure he wasn't going to fall. He would always stop then turn his head a little to the side to make sure they were still there, then continued walking .

As he made his way back home from work, he couldn't stop thinking about Harry and how he was yet to write his vows when his were ready. He had started writing them the month before wanting them to be perfect and knowing that Harry hadn't done it yet, was killing the good mood around them.

He got home knowing Harry was there with their son after he had gotten a call from him telling him he had the day off because of the rain, and had already picked Ian up from the daycare. He walked inside after he had parked hearing the garage door closing behind him not even bothering to look back. The first thing he saw when he stepped into the kitchen was the empty pizza box and Ian's plate and sippy cup still on the table.

He followed the noise to the living room where he could see the top of Harry's head and Inside Out playing loudly on the tv narrowing his eyes when he saw Harry's feet touching the top of his coffee table. He was about to yell at him when he noticed he was asleep while Ian was slowly stuffing his face with blueberries watching the movie. He watched him swallowing them then out of nowhere his head lolled to the side as he closed his eyes.

Louis wanted to laugh but bit his bottom lip watching him waking up again only to do it again but this time stayed asleep for good. He was sitting next to Harry too close to him and still wearing his pajamas figuring out that Harry must've changed him back into them. He grabbed the throw blanket placing it over them with a smile on his face noticing the notebook he had given Harry so he could write his vows.

He wanted to see if he had gotten anything written down but didn't want to invade his privacy as he chewed on his bottom lip until he let out a loud sigh and picked it up. He took a deep breath opening it to the first page furrowing his brow in confusion when only his own name was written at the top of the page followed by a comma. The rest of the lined paper was filled with random doodles and 'Ian' written in different styles knowing Harry wanted to tattoo his name just like he was also planning to tattoo Louis' name on his body too.

He closed it a little too hard then put it back on the table going back to the kitchen to eat something and clean up their mess hating how bad his kitchen looked. He ended up eating three slices of pizza Harry had left for him then went to take a shower already in a bad mood when everything was already stressing him out. When he was done he felt so much better as he made his way back to the living room hearing Ian's voice calling for Harry.

He got there just when Ian rolled upside down then wiggled his way to the edge of the couch holding onto Harry's pants and when his tiny feet touched the ground, he let go getting on his hands and knees then crawled away. He watched him until he got to his toys making a mess like he always did whenever they let him down to play.

"Dada hi!" Ian smiled at him as soon as he saw him standing behind the Harry.

"Hi pumpkin!" Louis blew him a kiss going to sit next to Harry who was still passed out.

He started watching Shameless sometimes looking at Ian who was playing with a toy truck then tried to tune out the many noises his toys were making. He looked at Harry when he woke up out of nowhere and looked around with sleepy eyes until his eyes settled on him smiling a little.