~Chapter 18

Hello! I listened to Photograph by Ed Sheeran while writing this, hope you guys like this chapter. Please don't forget to leave your thoughts. Enjoy! :)

Father's day got there faster than ever and when Louis got to Anne's house almost ready to pop and as soon as Gemma had seen him, she rushed to him followed by Melissa. She helped him walk to one of the sofas where Louis sighed in relief as soon as he had taken a seat hugging Melissa when her niece tried to hug him. Gemma took the gift bags he and Harry had gotten for Des placing them on the coffee table in front of them picking Melissa up when she lifted her arms up.

"How have you been feeling, Lou? How's my little nephew?" Gemma asked and just when Louis was about to open his mouth Harry ran by chasing after two screaming little boys trying to get away from uncle Harry.

"He's been doing great, Dr. Freeman said I'll probably go into labor by next week." Louis said with a smile on his face then frowned, "And I've been having these Braxton Hicks since late last night, it's getting annoying."

"Are you sure? I mean...you're pretty close." Gemma started getting worried.

"I'm sure. Now, where's everybody?" Louis asked.

"They're outside. Christian and dad are wearing these t-shirts mum made for father's day...with 'Father Of The Year' written on them." Gemma chuckled, "They made one for you and Harry too."

"Really? Thank you, that means a lot." Louis smiled.

"There you are." Anne said walking into the living room going straight to hug Louis, "Look at you, you are glowing."

"Hi Anne." Louis hugged her back.

"Do you want to go outside? Jay and the girls just got here and they're dying to see you." Anne asked and when Louis nodded she and Gemma helped him get up.

He slowly made his way outside with their help and as soon as he stepped outside his mouth watered at the smell of food. He then hugged his sisters when they all tried to hug him and rub his belly at the same time. The twins were the first to go back to play with the kids while Fizz and Lottie went with Gemma leaving Jay alone with Louis.

"How have you been feeling, love?" Jay asked him as she hugged him letting go to let him take a seat on one of the chairs.

"About to explode, ready to have this baby." Louis sighed as he rubbed small circles on his belly smiling at Harry who smiled back when they made eye contact. Louis shook his head in amusement when he flipped Mason upside down holding tight onto his little ankles while the little boy laughed and screamed at the same time.

"Just one more week and you'll have him in your arms." Jay happily told him ignoring the way Louis squirmed knowing that soon he would know who was Ian's biological father.

"Yeah, I really can't wait." Louis sighed smiling at his mother.

He never mentioned he had talked to Aaron since he hadn't called him at all still not feeling ready to talk to him. By the time they sat down to eat Louis was still feeling as uncomfortable as ever and when Harry pulled him down to sit on his lap after their meal, he wanted to go home and rest. Maybe have Harry rub his back and his feet like he had been doing lately but instead rested his head on his shoulder feeling a bit hot and the stupid Braxton Hicks that kept getting stronger.

"You okay, Lou?" Harry asked him as he ran his fingers through his hair then pressed his lips to his forehead finding it a bit warm.

"A bit hot." Louis mumbled enjoying the feel of Harry's lips against his warm skin.