~Chapter 41

I am so sorry for taking forever! This is not edited. Please don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy, babes! :)

A few weeks later Louis was already in his sixth month enjoying his pregnancy, more when Harry had started setting up the nursery. He had let him paint the nursery a light purple color deciding to for once let him have his way, and after the paint had dried, he had asked Zayn to paint a white tree on the wall where the cribs would be against. He had also drawn little birds resting on the branches and a few more flying towards it, Louis had immediately fallen in love with it.

Ian's tongue had completely healed and Louis couldn't be more relieved when his son had started hating the shakes and instead would only eat the purees his nana Anne would make for him. He was thankful when Anne had told him it was no problem and would come over every week just to make them, and by the time she had to leave, Ian was left a crying mess not wanting her to leave.

It would break her heart to see him running after her hugging her legs in a tight hold if he managed to catch up to her until either Louis or Harry would pull him away. Jay had also started visiting him getting the same treatment when Ian was clingier than ever with every familiar face who stepped into his house. But his nana Anne was his main target.

~*~

"We need to go grocery shopping." Louis announced as he walked into the living room with a bag of pretzels.

Harry was sitting on the floor right next to Ian, the both of them drawing now that Ian had taken an interest to it. They had been trying to encourage him to draw wondering if he had the skills to become an artist, but if he didn't, that was completely fine with them.

His husband had been spending more time with them after their fight weeks before and Louis couldn't complain, not when he was spending time with their son like he should be. He liked it even more when Ian would go to sleep on his own bed and Harry would lock the door to their bedroom before pouncing on him leaving him sore for days. Harry made him feel pretty and wanted, Louis couldn't ask for more.

"Okay!" Harry answered as he got up ready to pick up all the markers and crayons, "We need to pick this up, peanut. We're going to the store." He kissed the top of his head earning Ian's attention.

"Sto'?" Ian looked up at Harry tilting his little head to the side.

"Yeah, the store. Come on, let's get dressed, get you out of those pajamas." Harry picked him up smiling when Ian didn't fuss. He had been more calm lately and they had no idea why.

They quickly got ready and headed out getting there twenty minutes later where Louis let Harry find a cart placing Ian on the seat. Harry was pushing it while Louis had the list in his hands getting everything, sometimes sneaking junk food when Harry was busy with their son. He grabbed apple juice boxes for Ian now that his son could drink from a straw when he saw him turning the corner into the aisle they were in. He furrowed his brow seeing he looked completely exhausted wearing old sweatpants and a hoodie.

"That's all I needed here." Louis announced, "Let's go back to the way we came from, I forgot something." He smiled at Harry who smiled back as he nodded turning the cart around with no questions whatsoever.

They ended up in the candy section where Louis let Ian have a bag of cotton candy knowing that a little bit of it every now and then wasn't going to hurt him. He also got chocolate covered pretzels and hershey's kisses just wanting to get to the car and eat the pretzels. Ian kept trying to open the bag and when he couldn't, he raised his arm and started shaking it right in front of Harry's face wanting him to open it.