Part IX

Percy POV

After the sword fight with Jason, everyone said goodnight, and went to their cabins. Except for Jason. Him being the amazing boyfriend he is decided to walk me back to my cabin first.

We finally reach the door of the Cabin 3 and stand there gazing into each other's eyes.
He leans forward, his lips parting slightly, and my breath hitches.
His lips brush against mine and I press against them. His arms snake around my waist and I fling mine around his neck. He pulls back a little a nips at my lips. I gasp and he takes the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. I let him. (Lol I've never been kissed before so idk how this works) After a little we part for air. His lips are still brushing lightly against mine.

"Goodnight"
He whispers.
"Goodnight."

He pulls away and kisses my cheek before walking away and disappearing into the Zeus cabin.

---
I'm standing in an empty field, beautiful flowers all around me, a clear sky.

Suddenly, the sky darkens and the flowers wilt. Crows fill the air and fly above my head.

"Leave me alone."
My voice trembles.

The crows squawk and rabid dogs surround me.

Animals start to get viscous and surround me, leaving me with no escape.

All at once they lunge at me and I scream.

The scene fades away and now I am standing on a bridge. My friends are all one the other side, safe, and are cheering me on.

"Come on! You can do it!"

I grab the onto the rope holding up the bridge as the planks wobble.
I look down and almost hurl, at the bottom of the chasm below are sharp rocks, with bodies pierced in them, getting pecked by birds who are eating the rotting flesh.
I look up just in time to see Jason, my boyfriend, grinning evilly at me from across the bridge. He reached out, and cuts the rope. The bridge falls, me going with it.

"Nooooooo!"
---

I wake up gasping for air, sure that I was falling. My body is trembling, and j am scared. I shakily stand up and walk over to the door of the cabin. I look back and all I can see are the glowing eyes of the vivacious animals. All j can hear is Jason's shrill evil laugh.

I run out.

Without thinking I run straight to Jason's cabin and bang on the door.

A couple seconds later, I hear scuffling and the door creaks open, Jason's sleepy face peaking through a crack. His glasses askew and hair a mess.

"...Percy?"

I nod.

"Are you okay?"

I shake my head.

He opens the door wider and let's me in, looking around before closing the door again.

He tens to me and opens his arms. I run into them and hold onto him like my life depends on it. I let out a sob.

"Nightmare?"

I nod.

"Shhh, it's okay, let it out. I'm here for you."
He holds me tighter and rubs my back. My knees go weak and I almost fall. I feel him snake an arm under my knees and lift me up into his arms.

He carries me over to his bed and lays down, placing me next to him. He pulls the covers over us. I scoot closer to him and he holds me, gently rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Later" I yawn.

I feel him nod against my head. He pulls my closer to him, his chin resting on top of my head, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. He starts to hum a lullaby.

Slowly, I fall asleep to the gentle him of the lullaby.

There we go! Jercy fluff! Brought to you by DemigodInTraining! Comment your thoughts!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining