Part I

Third Person

The seven, plus Nico and  Clarisse(idk XD) all sit in the mess hall  thinking about what to do. So much of a vacation.  "I got nothing." Hazel says and puts her head down in defeat.  A few others seem to give up also. Suddenly,  Leo jumps up with an idea. "Do you guys want to play truth or dare in the comfy room?"(That room was added later, Is just a bunch of chairs and couches and blankets. A bar for food and stuff, a TV. Yeah, you get the point.)

"Yeah sure." Everyone says and heads towards the comfy room and gets settled in. Of course Annabeth and Percy share a couch, same with Jason and piper. Frank and hazel sit on the floor next to each other. Nico sits kinda away from everyone leaning against a couch. Clarisse sits in a chair and same with Leo.

"Who's first." Clarisse asks looking bored.

"I'll go first." Says Piper excitedly. She lays her head on Jason's shoulder. "Leo, truth or dare?"

Leo smiles. "Well, dare of course!" He smiles and Piper motions for him to come over to her. He walks over and she whispers in his ear. "Give Clarisse a weggie." Leo's face becomes filled with fright.

"What does he need to do?" Percy asks curiously. "You will find out soon seaweed brain." Annabeth says and kisses his cheek. He smiles.

"Piper! No way! She will kill me!" Leo  shouts and Hazel smiles. "I bet the dare is to give Clarisse a weggie."

Piper gasps, How did she guess? Clarisse glares at Leo. "Don't you dare!" Leo smiles and runs at her. They wrestle for a while while the others laugh. It ends when Leo is in a super tight headlock. "Guys a little help?" Leo says and his voice strains as he struggles for air. Frank, who is sitting right next to the action helps pry Clarisse's hands of Leo's neck. "Thanks Zhang." Leo says and sits back down in his spot. Clarisse does the same but is glaring at Leo. Jason is laughing, so is Annabeth and Hazel.

"Leo, Clarisse is gonna stick your head in a toilet someday for that little stunt you know." Percy chimes in.

"FINALLY JACKSON! YOU HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING!!!" Clarisse stands up and runs over and shakes his shoulders while doing this. The whole room breaks out into a  bunch of laughter.

Percy pushes her away. Clarisse sits back down and the laughing dies down.

Leo smiles and looks at Jason. "Jason truth or dare?"

"Truth." Jason says smiling. Leo sighs "Ummmmm are you annoyed that you had to give you your praetor-ship to Frank?" Jason thinks for a minute and looks at Frank and shrugs. "No, not really. Maybe a little but eh." He answers and looks around the room. "Nico Di Angelo."

Nico looks up at Jason. "What?" Some people laugh. "XD Hes just like What?" someone says.

"We are playing truth or dare." Annabeth says and Nico blushes in embarrassment. "Oh"

Jason smiles. "Truth or Dare?"

Nico thinks for a minute. "Dare." Jason smirks and asks  Leo for some cans of hair dye. Leo smiles and gives them to him. "I dare you to let Clarisse spray paint your hair however she wants." Nico frowns and Clarisse smiles and Jason tosses her the cans of dye. She catches them and stands up and starts spray painted Nico's hair rainbow. "It's because I'm gay isn't it." Nico says and sighs.

"Yep." Clarisse answers and finishes. Then she gives the dye to Leo and sits back down.

"Time for revenge." Nico says and smiles. He looks at Percy. "Percy, Truth or dare?" Percy smiles. "Well dare of course!" He says without knowing whats in store for him.

Nico's smirk grows bigger as he looks at Jason. Then he looks back at Percy. Annabeth and Piper look confused. Leo just goes with it, and Frank and Hazel are sleeping on each other all cuddled up nice and comfy. Clarisse just looks confused at what Nico's going to do.

"I dare you and Jason to act like boyfriends for the rest of this game."