Part IV

Third Person

"Uhh truth." Nico replies. Clarisse is still filming. no one noticing.

"Are you jealous of this?" Jason asks glaring at Percy. Nico nods a bit. "Okay."Jason says.

Nico looks around the room and spots Clarisse. "Your filming. " Jason and Percy stand up and say simultaneously. " HOW MUCH DID YOU FILM?!??" they ask at a laughing Clarisse. "All of it. The whole camp will know. She says and pushes them back down. On top of each other back onto the couch.

"Piper truth or dare." Nico asks and Piper picks dare. "I dare u to kiss Annabeth."

Piper blushes in embarrassment. " ..Uhh Nico..im not..bi. " She says. "Same." Annabeth also says scooting away from Piper.

"So?"

"On the cheek?" Piper asks.

"No lips."

"I dont like her like that just as a friend and it will stay that way."

" So what. Kiss her now."

"FINE!" Piper says in anger and just does it as quick as she can. Her and Annabeth are blushing horribly not because they secretly like each other ,because they don't, but because its embarrassing kissing the same gender for them. Annabeth walks to the sink and rinses her mouth. Same with Piper.

Then they sit back down.

" Everybody. Truth or dare."

Piper asks and everyone starts discussing things.

" I think truth."

"Dare."

"dare."

"truth"

Then they finally all decide on dare.

"Dare." Says everyone.

Piper grins. "I dare everyone to spend the rest of the night shirtless. Girls can keep their bras on though."