Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN THE MOVIE DESCENDANTS ALL RIGHTS GO TO DISNEY
-----------------------------------

"Sleeve ...head"

Prince Natsu stood straight with his arms out as he got measured. He looked out his window towards the Isle of the Lost.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned King next month, you're just a baby!" Grinning His father King Igneel walks in with his mother the Queen Natsumi

"He's turning 16 dear" the queen smiled at his son.

Natsu smiled "Hey Dad"

"Sixteen! That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision 'till I was at least 42" Igneel spoke in a playful tone.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28"

"Well, it was either you or a rock" Igneel winked and Natsu chuckled.

"Kidding"

Natsu took a breath and was about to walk off the stool but was stopped by the guy measuring him.

"Mom, dad, I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Fiore"

"What!"

"Every time I look out to the island I feel like they've been abandoned" Natsu walked over to his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?!" Igneel asked.

"Well, we start out with a few at first. Only the ones that need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Natsu said and looked at his dad in the eye.

"Have you?" Igneel took a step forward. The queen grabbed him before Igneel can step any closer.

"I gave you a second chance" Natsumi squeezed Igneel's hand in reassurance and faced Natsu "Who are their parents?"

Natsu looked at his mother "Ur, Metalicana, Lady Eileen, and Acnologia"

"Ah!" The guy shrieked and scurried out the room.

"Acnologia!! He is the worst Dragon in the land!!" Igneel roared.

"Dad just hear me out here" Natsu put his hands up trying to calm his father.

"I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!"

"Dad their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life! Dad..." Natsu gave a pleading look to his father.

Igneel sighed "I suppose the children are innocent" he turned around and walked to the door.

Natsumi walked over to Natsu and fixed his suit."Well done" she smiled and Natsu smiled back.

The queen met up with her husband. "Shall we" she wrapped her arm around Igneel's arm as they walked out.

Natsu watched as they left and turned his head towards his right to the window. He walked up and looked out and played with his scarf the hung around his neck.

There, miles away stood the Isle of the Lost...