"Obviously I wasn't the best father but I always made sure you guys were taking care of. I was always working because before my father had worked his way up we were dirt poor. I never wanted you, Lorenzo, or Sky to ever experience that." I sat up and listened. "I refused to go back to having to struggle just to get by. In my attempt to make sure we were taken care of I neglected my responsibilities as a father and a husband you and your siblings and your because i was trying to watch out for Mason. That's why your mother left me; I was never home. I guess what I'm saying is I agree with you." I looked at him confused.

"Agree with what?" "You said you would be a better father than me and you have. You've managed to take care of all your children and help your woman through a difficult time. I'm proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better son." I listened to my father and for the first time in along time I could tell he was being completely honest. "If you or Anaya need anything just know I'm always here even your still mad at me I'm still here." I nodded my head as he walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

The door opened and we turned to see Anaya standing there with the twins. "I can come back." I shook my head. "Come in she walked in and handed me Langston. "Dad this is my son Langston." He looked down at my little G smiling. "And this is Isiah." I said pointing over at Anaya. He stayed for awhile playing with his grandsons. I watched as Anaya sat quietly watching.

"Alright little man finally fell asleep." He said sitting Isiah in his car seat. He dapped me up and hugged Anaya before heading for the door. "I'll see you two later." We nodded.

"What's wrong?" She looked over at me. "W-what?" Now I know something wrong. "You're too quiet and you're stuttering. What's wrong?" She sighed. "Back at Chris's place Andreas kissed me." My jaw tightened.

"And.... I kissed him back." She whispered. I looked at her for a second before I broke out in laughter. Like hysterical laughter; i was practically in tears.

"So while i was lying in pain you were kissing him." I said cracking up. "I went to talk to Julie about it and she thinks I might have kissed him because I have a mild form of Stockholm syndrome." I stared at her nodding my head. If that was the case I really couldn't be mad at her, but I was. I was pissed just thinking about her willingly kissing him made me want to break something. "Get out." She looked at me. "Gi..." "Get out. I don't want to look at you right now." She nodded with tears in her eyes.

I'm not going to lie the look on her face broke my heart, but she kissed that jack ass after everything that he did. "Okay. I'll be back tomorrow." I sat there watching as she turned to leave with the twins. "I love you." she said turning to look at me I didn't say anything at first. Right as she was about to walked out i spoke.

"I love you too."

Anaya-later that night

Dream

"I know you miss me." Andreas said as he kissed my neck. "N-n-no-o-o." He chuckled as he bit my neck. "Open your eyes." I did so only to see Giovanni staring at me with hurt written all over his face. "Giovanni?" I whispered. Andreas stood in front of me, but i could still see Giovanni off in the distance.

"Oh my god." I moaned as Andreas's hands caressed my body. I kept my eyes on Giovanni the entire time. "No." I said as he reaches the top of my shorts. "Stop fighting it. Your bod knows what it wants." He was right. I stopped fighting him and closed my eyes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me holding me close. I opened my eyes to see Giovanni standing there. "I'm so sorry." He picked me and kissed me. " Show me."

I was thrown on to a bed. I looked up to see Giovanni hovering over me shirtless. "Do you want me?" I nodded my head as he sank down stopping between my legs. He leaned in close kissing my pussy through my shorts. "I asked you a question. I expect to hear a response." He said as he pulled my short off leaving me exposed. "Y-y-yes." I hissed out as the cold air hit me. He chuckled as I felt his tongue connect with my body. "Hmmm...." I moaned as he toyed with me. He moaned against my pussy when I grabbed his hair. "Ahhh!!" I said as i felt him use his tongue ring. "Ooooo....Yessss" I gasped out as i gripped his hair." He smiled as he sat up with my essence glistening on his lip. He leaned in close lightly brushing his lips against mine. I felt his hardened member brush against my aching core making me groan.

"How bad do want it." He said as he used one of his hands to pin my arms above my head. "P-p-please." He smiled. "I don't think you deserve it you did kiss ole boy." He said as he planted kisses on my neck. "I'm sorry. I want you." I felt him smirk against my neck. "Tell me what you want." i groaned. "I want you inside of me." I mumbled out. He smiled as slid into me slowly making sure i felt every inch of him.

**

I shot up from my sleep covered in sweat and my panties were soaking wet. Fuck. I got up and went to go take a shower to calm down. After my shower I went to check on the kids. After I made sure they were sleeping soundly i went into the kitchen to get some food. As I was in the kitchen I heard the elevator so i got up to go see who could be coming over at 3 in the morning.

"What are you doing here?"

A.N.

Okay so Anaya doesn't really want Andreas, so please be nice to my Naya.

Anyways what are your thoughts on.......

~Jas's secret

~Giovanni and his father.

~Anaya's dream

If you haven't already go check out my new book *With Pain Comes Pleasure*

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.