Shutting your eyes and shaking your head, you went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet. Leaning over, you splashed water upon your face before turning it off and drying yourself with a paper towel-the thought of how you even got to school crowded in your mind. As you exited and made your way into the gym, you recalled the events after the mission; they were foggy, but you remembered waking up in an unknown room, a certain male-who you couldn't place your finger on since you had even forgotten how he looked-telling you he remembered you which made you panic, Kei entering, then...nothing.

Groaning as you entered the gym, you hung your head and slumped your shoulders, shuffling your feet. Someone snuck up on you then and jolted your sides, making a yelp escape your lips as your hands flew to the place they touched, and you whirled around to face the person. Finding Maqui laughing there, it took a second for you to register who it was as he calmed down, and as you continued to stare at him, he cocked his head to the side, smile fading.

"Hey, um, Amaya?" the blonde spoke worriedly, leaning forward and inspecting your face. "You seem a little...off. Are you mad?"

"I told you she was out of it," another voice said quietly; you looked over your shoulder to see Reks approaching with Penelo-the silverette of the two speaking. "Are you okay Amaya? You've been like this since first period, and Kurogane gave us free time."

"First period?" you murmured. "I was here first period?"

"C'mon kids, roll time!" Cid called entering the gym.

"Yeah," Reks nodded slowly, a worried expression matching Maqui's forming upon his face. "Is there something wrong?"

"You guys are too sensitive!" Penelo stated, pushing Maqui away from you and linking her arm with yours, her movement leading the group to sitting down with the rest of the class. "I bet Amaya's just been out of it because of the blitzball game tomorrow huh?"

"I guess," you smiled and nodded. "I'm kinda...worried about how it'll go. We haven't had too much practice and...this week has been pretty eventful."

"I can imagine," Reks sighed. "You've got a lot on your plate."

"Good morning everyone," Ace greeted, sitting in front of Reks.

"Morning," the group coursed.

"You'd be out of it too if you had your first game in less than a day, huh Ace?" Penelo asked, leaning forward.

"Huh?" the blonde thought a moment. "Um...Well I suppose so, why?

"Because Maqui and Reks are being-"

"Nochi?"

"Here!" you called, raising your free hand.

Cid nodded, checking your name off before looking over at you," Go on to the pool darlin', Jecht wants a word with the team."

"I'll see you later guys," you whispered, standing.

"Kick some butt for us Amaya!" Sora's voice called. You glanced over at him as you passed, returning his grin with a smile of your own.

Crossing the small pathway from the gym to the pool, you pushed aside your thoughts from the morning you didn't remember in order not to bring attention to yourself. Pausing by the door with your hand on the handle, you then plastered on a smile and entered.

Inside, the first thing you were hit with was the noise-there was lots of yelling; however, it was the playful kind. Jecht, Wasurete, and Masayoshi were on the bleachers across from where you entered, talking amongst themselves. The yells came from the boys who were in the pool- Tidus, Prompto, Noctis, Vaan, and Roxas-who were playing a game of water volleyball, while the others lounged around-Vincent sitting by the pool edge, Kadaj on the opposite side of the bleachers with Weiss, Zero sitting on the diving board, Ryuushin against the wall with headphones on, and Vanitas floating along the sidelines of the pool, staring up at the celling. They were all in their P.E uniforms just as you were-minus the shirt.