6. The Plan

"You know, I think Nathaniel has a crush on you!" Alya told as if I didn't know.

"Y-Yeah..." I responded embarrassed. She pulled me close and began whispering in my ear.

"New plan. Jealousy." I tilted my head confused, "If he finds out you "like" Nathaniel, then he'll get jealous. Now giggle he's staring at us." Alya was extremely smart and I knew she was on to something.

"Mhm..." I took a quick glance to notice both Nino, and Adrien confusingly watching us. I did as I was told and began to laugh cutely. Though something felt off about doing this.

"He did go through all that Evillustrator stuff all because he loves you." Alya added as loud as only the four of us could hear. He loves you.

"Alya I don't think-"

"So you like him or something?" Nino questioned with a smirk. "You know you guys talk extremely loud."

"A-Alya..." I slid down my seat uncomfortable with the topic.

"Oops..." Alya acted guilty and at fault. The reason why we all hated Chloe was for her lies and her bullying. Me fake liking Nathaniel would just be as evil as she is.

I leaned close to Alya's ear nervously with sweat twinkling on my forehead, "I can't do this... I don't want to lie." I whispered guiltily.

"What happened Marinette...?" Chloe questioned with a devious smirk as she passed by. "You're as plump as a pumpkin."

"And you're as small minded as an chimpanzee." Adrien quickly defended. The whole class fell awkwardly silent. I mean would you have believed the most kindest guy in class to say such a hilarious come back? Unlikely.

"Adrien-n why defend her?" Chloe finally stammered with shock.

"Because you're full of bull Chloe." Alya rolled her eyes crossing her arms irritated.

"She's beautiful, smart, and talented while you tell her otherwise. She doesn't deserve it!" Nathaniel softly included.

"Aw Nathaniel defending his model." Chloe chuckled unfazed.

"Nathaniel is an incredible artist. If he draws me I'm grateful." I stood to my feet loudly, slamming my palms on my desk. "You can make fun of me all you want but don't you dare bring anyone else into this." I hissed. "Now sit down and shut your trap before I come over and do it for you."