"I'm a Ravenclaw," Aaron replied casually, but he could see the specks of surprise that sparkled in Rose's eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing just –" Rose was smiling slightly. "You look like a Gryffindor to me."

"That wasn't what the Pottermore quiz told me," Aaron muttered, annoyed. "I thought I was a Gryffindor too."

Rose laughed. "I wanted to be in Ravenclaw – I think they're awesome."

"Well, it is what it is. Go to sleep Rose, you need the sleep – we have quite a journey tomorrow."

"But –" She let out a yawn. "I want to continue The Goblet of Fire, we are only 20 pages away from the ending."

Aaron smiled down at her. "We can finish it in the car by morning, now you need to sleep."

Rose didn't put up an argument after that, and quickly, Aaron could feel her steady breathing and light snores fill the room.

"I love you," He reminded her, smiling as he kissed her temple.

He took her grunt as a response.

♦♦♦

It was hard to not imagine it really.

Rose dressed in robes of yellow as she and Aaron always missed a turn on the disappearing stairs – We did it again Aaron, maybe we should just Apparate from now on – and it would be Aaron bathed in his robes of blue – We can't Apparate or Disapparate inside Hogwarts grounds, how many times do I need to tell you Rose?

Breakfast at the Hufflepuff table even though Aaron's stripes of blue stood out in a sea of yellow; the two of them munching on their breakfast rather quickly before they had Transfiguration together – I just hope anything but the Switching spells Aaron, I am really bad at it – and they would share Aaron's mug of coffee; Rose's small sips in between Aaron's large gulps – Rose the Switching spells is a piece of cake, when you come to the Vanishing spell, then we can cry together.

Frenzied last minute Potions studying in the corner of the Great Halls as Rose tried to memorise one more time how to perform the Strengthening potion; Aaron scribbling down the exact number of stirs both in clockwise and counter clockwise direction, while Rose memorized the strength of the flames and the amount of powdered Griffin claw that needed to be used.

Sneaking out past night time curfews in the Greats Halls as Aaron pointed out the multiple secret passages he found – This is where I go if I want to skip Divination – and even the smile that adorned Rose's lips was enough for the pair to continue scurrying around the castle; constantly checking the Marauder's Map just for extra precaution.

And it would be Rose's blistered hands after another class of Herbology while Aaron just returned from Care of Magical Creatures; both of them seated for lunch as Rose nibbled on her Sheppard's pie while Aaron muttered Episkey as he tapped his wand against Rose's wrists and took a bite of her mashed potatoes – You should be more careful in Herbology you moron, what will you do in Care of Magical Creatures? We took Skrewds again for God's sake – and Rose slurped down her Pumpkin juice with drowsiness in her eyes – Neville let loose some Mandrakes, what am I supposed to do?

The spontaneous late night visits Aaron would make to the Hufflepuff common room; Rose almost shrieking when she would wake up to his eyes that so beautifully matched his robes, but she would welcome him with open arms as he settled in beside her You're lucky Filch didn't see you – while they read more about Hogwarts: A History.