chapter 8

Makenna's pov:

"Give it back!" I yelled.
"NEVER! MWAHAHA!" Michael says. "Hey guys what's u- Ahhhhhhh!" Calum says being runed over by me and Michael. "Michael please don't!" I yell at him to where everyone can hear.

"Hey boys!" Michael screams. "Yeah" Ashton says. "Look what I found in Kenna's room" he says holding up a poster of the boys. Luke had kiss marks and a heart circled around his picture. Everyone started laughing but luke was frozen. He was blushing and took the poster, and gave it back to me.
"If you want to kiss me then just ask" he said, making me blush. "We who would want to kiss you" calum said to Luke, followed by Michael "looks like Kenna does". "She is not kissing anyone" Ashton said giving Luke a dirty look. It was fun living with the 5sos FAM. I was happy when I got adopted by them.
I was so happy that I got to see Emily yesterday at school. I didn't go today because of the whole, "you have been self-harming yourself. Your staying under house watch by us" more like house arrest. I mean I love them, but Ashton's my father now. Not them. And fucking Michael embarrassed me. Like the fuck. "I hate you Michael. If you want something, don't ask me" I say going up to my room. I look back seeing his upset face, stomping up to his room. The other boys notice and I mock Michael stomping in place. They start to die of laughter. I do to. God I do love these dorks though. I hope that this last awhile.

Emily's pov:

I can't believe that my birthday is in 5days. Do the guys know? Should I tell them? I have only been here for 5 days anyways. And schools almost over. Oh my god I forgot to do extra credit work. Well fuck my life.
I'm an Aries. My birthdays on the 28th of march, and summer at my school starts after may 5th. Which is Cinco De Mayo (A/N: I hope I spelled that right sorry if I offend anyone by that) and we always to do piñatas. So free candy! Except everyone always takes it from me.

Kenna wasn't at school today. I got her old number from a long time ago, so I decided to text her.
(E: Emily. M: Makenna).

E: hey where were you today?

K: who is this?

Oh I forgot. I have a new phone.

E: it's Emily. I forgot that I had a new phone. So were you today.

K: oh I'm not Kenna. I'm her dad. She gave me her old phone for emergency purposes.

E: that's impossible. Her dad died about 8 years ago.

(?: anonymous. Because she doesn't know who it is now. ;3)

?: oh yeah. I'm her adoption dad.

E: I didn't know.....

?: I tell her you texted okay?

E: yeah. Bye

?:bye.

Kennas adopted?

Flashback to yesterday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I need to tell you something-" she tries to tell me something but got interuppted by the bell. "Maybe later. I don't wanna be late to class".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback:

Ohhhhhh. She was gonna tell me yesterday but the f
Trucking bell...... Ughhhhhh. I feel so bad now. Me and her need to catch up. Like a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait. I luv u all. And what do you guys think of Makenna. I like her. Not because she's an actual person and my friend and also might read this. But also because she's a dork I've made into. Well anyway I love you guys so much and please help me pick who to ship. I'm so confizzled.