chapter 2

I just stood there in front of her. Breaking the silence I said "why?" She lifts her head up slowly and says "why? Because I hate it here that's why!" She starts raising her voice. "Shhh! Your gonna wake up Ms. Casey""don't sush me!" She gets louder "I don't care if I wake her up!"

She drops her stuff and runs down the hall. "Wakey wake Ms. Casey!" She yells "wake up!" The door opens and Ms.Casey comes out with an upset face. A face that says 'what the literal fuck'. I tried to go back to my room, but then she stopped me. "My office. Now!" Ms. Casey says grabbing both of our arms. Arina starts to cry, but this is different. She has gotten into trouble before, but not like this.

Arina's pov:

After Ms.Casey had cought me, I felt like I was gonna die. I immediately felt like shit when she told Emily to come to. 'Great job Arina, you really fucked up this one' I think to myself.
I feel a tear race down my cheek. I make a quick glance at Emily. She looks too. I actually felt like crying, because this wasn't to be free or pity.

Emily's pov:

We finally arrive at Ms.Casey's office and Arina started to calm down. Until Ms.Casey started to yell at us. "OMG please, Its all my fault! Please she just heard me and caught me red handed!" She was now screaming and crying.

I heard some girls come down from there rooms. "Okay em I guess you can go back to your room""yes ma'am" then I went to bed.

*time travels to the next morning*

I woke up with a bell ringing in my face. "Get up em, we have guess".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fellow readers. I hope that you liked this story. I update a new chapter tomorrow. NY goal is to get to at least 25 chapters. Hopefully I can do it. Love you all and goodnight.