chapter 6

Quick A/N: sorry that I haven't been updating. I promise to update more often. But I luv you all and here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky pov:

Emily was so tired and looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her up, so I carried her to her new room. When I set her down she squirmed a little.

"Shhh it's okay" I say while tucking hair behind her ear. "It's all okay now".

Emily's pov:

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I sit up rubbing eyes.

I see a note on a white dresser. 'Emily, get dressed and meet us downstairs. You can unpack later - o2l <3 '. I guess I really did get adopted.

I head to my bathroom, brushing hair and my teeth. I put in a Micky Mouse shirt from when I was in Daytona Bay. Some ripped jeans, and my new converses *up above*. I add some natural make up, eyeliner and mascara and a snapback.

As I head out my room, someone starts running super fast. Way too fast that I fell on my bum. Sam helps me up.
"Kian slow the hell down" he yells "you okay?" He asks. "Yeah" "good. Let's go then".

I head down the stairs. Everyone was there. Kian standing, Conner playing with a cat, JC joining conner, Ricky sitting next to Trevor waiting, and Sam, of course, next to me on the stairs.

"What's up?" I say walking away from the stairs. "We need to take you shopping. To get more stuff, and you know" Kian says. "Okay, when are we leaving?"
"In about 5 minutes. Is that okay?" Ricky says holding up five fingers. "Yup" I say popping the 'p'.

I head to the kitchen and made a peice of toast. I head to the car. I hade to sit next to Sam and Trevor. It's not a bad thing, it's really good. I love Trevor's singing and Sam's laugh. It made me giggle.
"We're here!" Kian yells.

~

Shopping was fun. I got a new iPhone 6. I told them that it was fine, but like always they don't listen and preceded. They also got me camera equipment to make videos with.

"Where to eat?" They all said. It was really creppy. "Um...how about subway?" I say unsure 'bout my choice. "Sure" Trevor said.

~

After subway -I got a Italian bread blt- we went home and headed straight to bed. Tomorrow I have school so it should be fun. Right? And I'm almost 18. Then I graduate and I'm done. I decided to not go to college. It seemed confusing, and didn't feel like what I was searching would be there. I stop my thought and try to drift. But I can't. Ughhh.

I start to do what I always do start an imaginary story in my head to be distracted. It always works. As I am thinking of me riding horses in my brain, I start yo feel heavy and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~