as soon as I said those words I was relieved I felt a weight lift off my chest. " I see well I mean what about Tilly?" my heart sank tilly was a good friend and I just included her in my speech to Lizzie and didn't even say sorry or tell her that I still wanted to be her friend. I pulled out my phone and texted Tilly.

ME: Hey Tilly I am so sorry about lunch I didn't mean you I was telling everyone else because of Lizzie you know why I broke up with Jackson you have been a really good friend to me and I do not want to lose you but if you do not want to be my friend then I understand.

I sent the message and 1 minute later I got a text back.

TILLY: Miranda I was hurt by that because you didn't even apologize to me and I wanted to be your friend still but I'm too hurt right now so I'm sorry I will not be your friend.

I started to feel a tear roll down my cheek and I wiped it away with my sleeve. I then texted my mom to see if she could pick me up and she told me it was fine and she would be here in a couple of minutes. I let all my tears come out because this was the last time I would cry Mr. Taylor didn't see me but he could hear me. " is everything okay?" I wiped my tears and my bitchy attitude came back.

" yeah, it is and I will be leaving so goodbye Mr. Taylor." I got up and walked out. I left Drew with his mouth open and was shocked my heart broke because the one person I love besides my family just made me feel like crap because I lost everything.

my mom came as I walked up to the office and she signed me out. I got in the car and we drove home. " if you do not want to talk that's fine but if you need to talk later or now I'm here for you and so are your brothers....and your father told me about your conversation friday night." I looked at her. " I don't approve of you loving your teacher and him loving his student but I can't come between love because it doesn't happen often and your father was my teacher so I know from experience." " wait dad was your teacher?" " yes I was your age and Dad was 25 like Mr. Taylor." " holy crap Mom!" " hey watch your language!" "Sorry. but wow." "it's fine but I will tell you more after you get your feelings settled because I know you have hurt and anger and I can see your being anti-social again."

I nodded my head and went inside the house and up to my room.

the week went by and I didn't talk to anyone not even teachers. I stopped talking stop hanging out with people from school I only hung out with Dan Aaron or my parents. lizzie pissed me off really bad. I thought everything was going great but I knew it was too good to be true. Mr. Taylor tries to give me detentions all the time so he can't talk to me but I don't go and don't talk to him. I mean why should I? he is only wanting to tell me that I need to talk and have friends but I don't want to. he likes me I like him but I don't know right now I don't feel like loving anyone.

I lay on my bed under my covers with my eyes shut when my blankets were pulled right off of me. " what the fuck?!" " get up I'm not going to let you lay in bed this whole weekend and screw up your social life just because of Lizzie Brandon and Tilly." I sighed. " why Aaron?" "Because I love you my sister and since Dan is with his friends I thought me and you could hang out today." " thanks but I want to sleep." I rolled over putting the blankets back on.

until they were once again ripped off of me. note the sarcasm. I lay in a fetal position not moving when he grabbed me by both ankles and dragged me out of bed pulling me into my bathroom and closing the door telling me to get ready. I got up after he left and did what he said. I put my bright short red hair down with a bit of curling. I put on mascara and eyeliner and then off a shoulder grey shirt and black jeans with my ankle boots.

I grabbed a jacket and my little backpack and stuffed my jacket inside. I put my phone in my jeans pocket and went downstairs. aaron was waiting for me by the door. " ready?" he asked. I scowled at him. " if I wasn't would I be down here?" " sheesh just cause you're mad at the world doesn't mean you have to be with me." "Sorry." we went outside and instead of driving we walked. we walked to the mall which wasn't far from home.

we went to the Starbucks inside and got some coffee. we sat down and talked. "Jackson is lucky he is still alive ya know." " yeah I know but Lizzie is lucky her face isn't messed up for pissing me off like that." we laughed about it and then went to different stores to check things out. for the whole day, it was just us two hanging out. I mean Aaron was pretty close for not being biologically related. my family just always called him my brother when he was just my adopted brother.

they wanted a boy first but since my mom was pregnant with me first they decided to adopt 1-year-old Aaron. I love him a lot even though he is adopted but I don't see him like that I say he is my brother he is my brother and that's how it will always be. has there been a romance between us at one point. yeah, there has but we were like 10 and didn't know what boyfriend girlfriend shit was.

" so why are you so afraid?" " what do you mean?" we both asked each other as we sat down to eat in a restaurant. " why won't you go out with Mr. Taylor?" " how do you know about that?" " I have him for 1st period and when he uses names for examples it's always yours and he has even asked me bout you." I sighed. I didn't answer his question I just ate. After he was finished we left. we were on our way back home when he turned onto a different road. " where are we going?" he didn't respond. " Aaron where are we going!?"

as I said that the car stopped. I looked around and I knew the place I had been here before but I don't know why.... fucking Aaron! " what the hell are we doing here?" " get out." " no, I don't want to!" " go now." I got out of the car as he drove off. I can't believe he would do this to me. I walked up to the door of the house we were once in front of. I knocked on the door and minutes later the door was opened.