I was about to type Harry's name on the search bar, but then stopped when my office's door opened unexpectedly.

I flinched and my hands rested immediately on my thighs as I averted my eyes to the door to find my aunt storming inside. A big grin was plastered on her face and she closed the door behind her before greeting me.

"How is my favourite niece in the world?" She asked, approaching the empty chair in front of my desk.

"I'm your only niece." I informed her. The smile never left her face.

"True, but you're my favourite person in the whole world. I love you." She exclaimed and walked by the desk. She was now standing right in front of me and she took my head in her hands, placing a long kiss on my forehead. I laughed and tried to push her away, but that only made her do it again.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked her, smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"You're too happy." I said, raising my eyebrow at her. She simply shrugged and sat down on the chair opposite me.

"I'm always happy, Angelina." She replied. I smirked, placing my hands on top of my desk.

"You can ask our poor employees about that." I stated.

She gasped, placing her hand over her heart, trying to act hurt. I wasn't buying it. Something was up with her today.

"Can't a woman be happy? I have everything I want. The company is going great and my lovely niece is finally here by my side." She told me.

"Well, not everything..." I trailed off. She pressed her lips into a thin line and frown at me, as if asking me to continue. "I think you need someone, a man. You have been alone for a long time from what you have told me. Don't you think it's time to find someone?" I asked her, playing with the tap of the pen in my hands.

She laughed, throwing her head back and pushed her hair out of her face. Her back rested back on the seat and she brought her leg over her thigh, folding her arms over her chest.

"I don't need a man. I've been there before and unfortunately I didn't have your luck to find someone decent like Daniel. I'm not doing it again, I'm better on my own." She responded, keeping a serious face. The smile she had before had now faded, I must have reminded her of something she had tried to forget. Way to go, Angelina.

"Fine, I won't push you. It's just that I want to see you happy. All you do is work and worry about me. You know, I have seen the way Gerard looks at you. I think he secretly likes you." I told her, smiling playfully. Gerard was a handsome man, tall with a built body and definitely a great match for my aunt. She was just too blinded and a snob to see it. She would always smile at her or do something to catch her attention, but she would never give him a second glance.

Her blue eyes stared at me with amusement and then she shook her head. "You are talking about the butler? No, no, absolutely no."

"Why not?" I urged her.

"Because no."

"That's not a reason." I protested. She laughed and placed her hand over her face, hiding from me. I could see a light shade of pink appearing on her cheeks. She was blushing. Aw.

"Oh my God, you're blushing. You so like him." I said, raising my voice a bit more than I was planning to so it came out like a squeal.

"No, I don't. I'll admit that he is a handsome man, but nothing will happen between us. He works for me and I don't date my staff." She said sternly, pointing a finger at me.