Blackmail Always Wins.

Morning. Again. Didn't we have morning yesterday. To be honest I'm not a morning person. I despise mornings. The alarm clock always ruining the good part of my dream. And ruining sleep in general.

I roll out of bed and my foot land on a ball (of course) and I get a mouthful of rug.

"Braydennn." I groan. I won't lie my room is not the cleanest but at least it's not a horrific mess. But that ball wasn't mine. Nope. Which means Brayden was playing in here.

I peek my head up to see him frozen in the corner. Once he notices I see him he darts out. Just perfect.

I get up and grab my clothes. And hop in the shower. But luckily for me Andrew has taken up all the hot water the jerk and instead of nice refreshing hot water it's freezing balls. This is not a good day for me.

Once I got some I just put my hair in a messy bun, brushed my teeth and ran down stairs.

"Hey momma. I'm headed out! Love you!"

"Kay. Love you to."

And this begins my horrible day.
___________________________________

"I can't believe that."

"Amazing huh?" I smirked. Her dad doesn't like me at all. So in retaliation my mom decided I can't hang out with Quin so much. But after months of arguing, she finally lifted the ban.

I mean you would think that after 6 years of friendship she would understand. But ma doesn't have close friends other then Cassie and that's fine I guess. She doesn't trust anyone.

Well my mom actually let me spend the weekend with Quin at her house. Which is surprising if you know my mom like know do.

"I have an idea!" she squeaked.
"We could go shopping tomorrow for the weekend!"

"Why would we do that?" I said confused. "We went last week."
You see me and Quin have a deal I go one weekend shopping with her every month and she buys us Wendy's afterwards. I know not really a win-win. But hey. That deal was set 5 years ago. It's a tradition.

"Well I found out that there's a party going on Saturday... And I figured you could use a new look?!" Shes practically on the edge of Her seat. Quins hair is set in kind of a reddish blonde tint. But she's pale in the best way possible and Freckles scatter her face from cheek bone to cheek bone. As for me I am completely the opposite. I have dark brown hair and a small tan that's unnoticeable. My cheeks are chubby and I feel like I look like kids all the time. Quin swears it not true but it is.

"What's in it for me?" I ask casually.

"Well I was also thinking, maybe we could go to get dinner the next day?" she said with hope.

"You know just what to say." and with that Mrs.Telly walked.
___________________________________

Jason was walking towards the meet. That's what we call behind the school. So know one knows.

A few minutes later I got up.

"Excuse me I'll be back. Quin watch my food." and of course you guessed it we were at lunch.

I stumbled out there and spotted him standing near the corner.

"Jason." I said as I approached. He looked at me with those eyes and smiled. Of course he smiled. He always does. He took my hand with one hand and cupped my face with the other. Careful. He's playing you.

"Jason. We need to talk." I said pulling away.

"About what?" he asked disappointed.

"This. Us. We can't keep doing this. Have you even talked to her yet?"