Chapter Four; Her

EDITED

Thanks guys! You mean a lot to me as this is gonna be my first real series! Hope you enjoy! 😘

Nya's POV

I hide behind Greenie as we approach what I guess is the pack house. He's only just enough to hide behind.

I can hear another man approaching us and I feel the wind shifting, blowing from the south and pushing my hair in my face.

The approaching man is tall, muscular and sexy as fuck. His tousled black hair and four o' clock shadow compliments his pink lips and tan skin. His eyes are just little green emeralds, that sparkle.

He walks over to us and than shifts to one foot to another and heads straight to me. His low sweatpants and muscle tank show off his muscular body and his sharp V.

He looks down at me from his, at least 6' frame, and smiles.
"Mine."

'Holy shit!'
'We found him! Go fuck him! Now!'
'Wait, how do we know if it's true. I can't smell him?'

Just as I ask Melody, the wind shifts and returns from the north. Bringing with it his mouth watering scent.
He smells of chocolate and pineapple, a strange but delicious combination.

I step forward and look up at him. He is my mate! I go and entwine our fingers together, his feel rough but amazing as the heated sparks run through him to me.
I giggle from the excitement building inside me.

"Mine."

Grey-head clears his throat, trying to get our attention. I look over at them and end up blushing at all their gazes.

"Alpha, she is the one we found."
I watch my mate's reaction but I see none, his face is unemotional.

"Ok. You are all dismissed. Go get some sleep."

He sounds so... Robotic.
I call out to Greenie to ask his real name.
"Wait. W-what's your name?"
"My name is Liam, Luna."

I nod to him and he smiles. Then my mate let's out a small growl telling us don't get too friendly. I laugh at him and he pulls me down the gravel path.

"My name is Spencer Hale. I'm the Alpha. What is your name, my dear mate?"
"N-Nya Atlantic. Spencer, I like it."
I roll his name in my mouth a little more than necessarily. Causing him to shiver. Which puts a smirk on my face.

"Nya. Beautiful."
He rolls my name and causes pleasure to run down my spine.

As we approach a large cottage looking house, Spencer pulls me closer to him and opens the door. Inside it looks like a little beach cottage, with very pale colors and natural light from the moon.

"Nya, my love, do you want something to drink? Are you hungry?"

I find the question a little dirty but tell him the truth. After I laugh, of course.

"Y-you'll learn but, so you know. I'm always hungry." I add a small wink and he chuckles but only winks back.

He gets a box out of the cupboard and grabs a pot and fills it with water.

I jump up on the counter top, swinging my legs and surveying his house. But before I can really take a look, Spencer comes over and stands between my legs. I wrap my legs around him to bring him closer and he holds me under the knee.

He picks me up and carries my up stairs and I can't help the laughter that bubbles out of my mouth.

He gently places me on a bed as if I'll shatter. So I push him down and crawl on top of him, straddling his waist.
"You're not gonna brake me."

He switches our positions and just barely touches our lips together.

'That was our first kiss!' My wolf reminds me.

"Hey! That was a horrible first kiss!"
I throw my hand up, annoyed and slap his chest. When he starts to laugh at me I fold my arms over my chest as I watch him laugh from above.

He is so cute when he laughs with his head back like a child. I mumble curses at him but he just watches me.

He eventually gets up and goes into his closest and dresser. He brings me a pair of guy underwear and a large t-shirt that smells like him.

He sits on the bed and watches me get dressed. His eyes turn a dark forest green and he watches me like a hawk. Good thing I'm not self conscious...