Chapter Three; Him

Edited

If you have any questions about the story ask them. I'm not some great author, yet. 😉 But how can I get there without input so please tell me wazzz up. Thx.  Ps. I'm editing the previous chapters. If you actually read this congrats cause I wouldn't have.

Spencer's POV

She tilts her head to the side and up, showing me her fragile features. She has juicy pink lips, large striking golden brown eyes, and her face is scrunched up in confusion. Just as I see her, the wind returns from the north and her eyes light up like a match.

Her eyes meet mine. Nothing else matters anymore. As long as I see her gold eyes again with that same happiness, I'll be okay. She steps forward and reaches for my hand. Her small fingers entwine with my calloused hand and time stops.

Her eyes locked with mine, our hands interlocked, her smile lights up with the heated sparks that come from her and shocks me. Her eyes are burning golden embers as she giggles.

"Mine."
She returns my naming, we have now been recognized by each other as mates. She then looks around as everything comes back into focus for me.

"Alpha, she is the one we found."

My mate is a rouge? That's why I felt her loneliness.

"Ok. You are all dismissed. Go get some sleep." I send them off but as they leave my mate speaks up.

"Wait. W-what's your name?"
"My name is Liam, Luna."

Liam, my younger cousin, looks at my mate and smiles. I let out a small growl at the thought that he knew her first. He looks at me as my mate giggles and nods in respect, than leaves.

I led my mate to my house, hand in hand.

"My name is Spencer Hale, I'm the Alpha. And you are, my dear mate?"
"N-nya Atlantic. Spencer, I like it."

She sounds out my name longer than needed but it sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"Nya. Beautiful."

Her name rolls off my tongue and causes her to shiver. I pull her closer to me and open the door for her.

"Nya, my love, would you like anything to drink? Are you hungry?"

She looks at me and laughs,
"Y-you'll learn but so you know. I'm always hungry." Her wink adds a not-so hidden meaning to her words. Making my wolf, Ares, stir with want.

I instead wink back and head to the kitchen.

"Baby girl, why are you stuttering? Do I make you nervous?"
I can't help but ask.

"No. I h-haven't spoken out loud in s-seven months, I th-hink."

I look over my shoulder at her as I make Mac and Cheese, she sitting on the island counter top, swinging her legs.

I go stand in between her legs and she wraps them around my waist, pulling me closer. I realize how naked she really is, only in a shirt that smells of other men. I grab her and take her up stairs, her laughter following us up.

I place her on my bed, lightly. She stands up quickly though, and pushes me down. Crawling on me she leans down and whispers in my ear,
"Your not gonna brake me." She pulls back and faces me. I flip us over, not liking her in a dominant position over me.

I lean in, lightly tapping my lips with hers. I don't wanna scare her if she's not ready.

"Hey! That was a horrible first kiss!"
Her arms fly up in protest, and she slaps my chest lightly. As I laugh at her she pouts and crosses her arms over her chest.

I end up staring at her. Her slightly red angry face, her cute purple hair spiraled out from her head like a halo, her voice as she mumbles curse words at me, and her breast pushed up in my face, tempting me.

When I finish laughing, I sit up and go to my closet. I grab my shirt and than in my dresser grab a pair of my smallest boxers.  Coming over to her I giver her the clothes and sit on my bed.
I expect her to tell me to look away but she just starts to undress.

I memorize her curvy body. Her mile long legs, delicious ass, and her gorgeous tan skin. She's obviously hasn't been eating enough because her ribs stick out a little. 

Oh shit! The food. I run out and down the stairs to the kitchen. The pot is bubbling over, as I put it in the sink.

Laughter behind me pulls me out of my worrying. Nya is leaning against the door frame laughing her pretty little ass off.