Chapter Two; Him

Edited

Jasper^

Spencer's POV

I wake up to a feeling. There's a rouge in my territory.

'Jasper, go get three others and hunt down the rouge. Bring him to me."
My head warrior, Jasper replies and leaves.

I wanna interrogate this rouge. I have a lot of emotion not all positive and I'm not like my dad, I won't hit my own pack, but rouges are fair game.

I haven't met my mate yet, but I can feel her. Her emotional pain and frustration has been escalating for the past few months and I feel it. Her hunger for safety and security. I figured she's an Omega that gets beaten, so I've been visiting the packs that have Omegas. Most packs don't since its basically slavery.

I can feel her now. She's confused but also kinda giddy like excited about finding out a secret. I wonder if it's her birthday or something.

I wish I could talk to her. As an male Alpha blood, I can feel my mate but I can't tell where she is until I actually meet her.

'Alpha,'
'Yes, Jasper.'
'The rouge is a girl.'

A girl? I've never met a female rouge... Huh. Well I can't hit a girl. Whatever, she may have some good information.

'We are here, Alpha.'

Great... Not. Now I actually have to get up and go all the way to the pack house.

I grab a tee and my Vans before I run over to the pack house. It is only four houses down. As I run I have to retie my sweats, they are so loose.

I walk over to Jasper but only see my other warriors. When I was about to ask the breeze switched and came from the south, carrying a delicious scent with it. Raspberries and... Sour Apple? Weird, but I love it.

A movement behind Liam catches my eye. A small pale purple blob hides behind him. And the scent is coming from it.

I take long strides towards the purple-ness until a tall, curvy girl stands out. She has light purple hair, beautiful curves that makes me... but I can't see her face. She's looking at the ground.

I can still tell one thing,

"Mine."