Chapter One; Her

Edited

Nya's POV

Running, tracking their scent in my wolf form I can tell its faint and disappearing quickly. Father's scent is even less than Caitlyn's, my sister, is stronger but now they are splitting up...

7 months later...

In my wolf form, (above) I feel the air shift, a pack terrf. I think I'm in Montana... Sure let's go with that.

I think we should still go through. My wolf, Melody, is usually right and I'm don't make very good decisions, or think before acting... Or speaking.

I decide to keep going but I trot, listening to any movement.

There is a slight breeze to the left and the air is cold and crisp with the coming Autumn air, and golden leaves cover the damp earth. Large oak, pines, and furs grow high above me, some with golden, red, brown and yellow leaves. I find myself mystified by the small ice crystals growing in the night's frosty drizzle.

Snap!

'We aren't alone, but don't show our strength. Be passive.'

'You know I can't.'

'Try.'

I can see them shifting back to human. All male, naked, and very attractive.
The previously grey-black wolf shifted into a tall, muscular, tan, man with dyed dark grey hair and blue eyes.

There was three others, all with tall, muscular, and tan bodies but the first wolf is larger but they aren't Alpha or Beta. They are slightly lower power positions, Warriors.
One has brown eyes, brown hair. The other has blonde hair and hazel eyes. The last guy is smaller in body size, and has dyed green hair and brown eyes.

"Shift." Grey-head states, but excuse you I'm a lady... No thank you.

"Listen, mutt. I said shift." He commands again. I just sit down like a puppy and stare at him.

"He could be mental."
I growl at the blonde. Me, a guy. Ewww!

"Oh! Is it a she. If it is she might not want to be naked with a bunch of guys."
The greenie adds in and I nod my head in conformation.

They all look away and get clothes from behind trees. After they all have bottoms on, grey-guy puts a large shirt on the ground.

"Everyone turn around."

Thank you.

I shift and slide into the huge shirt. I'm very skinny and lanky because we... I don't eat much but I somehow managed to keep all my curves but lost my baby fat, and so the shirt falls off my shoulder and reaches my upper thigh.

"Y-you can turn b-back n-now."
I haven't spoken out loud in 6...7 months...?

They all turn and tell me to come with them to talk to their Alpha. So I decide to ask some questions to Greenie.

"W-where are we?"
He looks at me as we walk, answering my questions.
"Hale Stone."
"W-what state?"
"You haven't talked to anyone in a while, huh. Washington."
Damn I've gone even farther than I thought.
"Yeah, what's your name."
"Li-"
"Stop telling our prisoner about us." Grey-face yells back at us.

Greenie gives me a sideways apologetic smile.

We then approach a sign and a large human road. The large sign has the picture of a bear catching fish in a river. To bad I can't read but I know the letters...

W-E-L-C-O-M-E  T-O  H-A-L-E-R'-S  B-A-Y