What happened to me.

Rose slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a living room with a chain cuffed to her hands. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. It seemed to be someone who really likes red. She sighed. "This isn't good. I should have listened to sebastian." "Yes, yes you should have." Rose looked behind her and grell sutcliff leaned against the door frame with her hands behind her back. "Finally awake? I was starting to get worried." Rose struggled with the chains. "Where am I?" "Your in my house." Rose looked around again. "I can see that now." Grell sat on the couch and pulled out a bottle of water. "Here drink?" Rose shook her head and moved away. "Don't be afraid. I like you, I won't hurt you." Rose growled and showed her fangs. "Don't come near me." Grell frowned and got up. Walking to her phone. "What are you doing? Who are you calling!?" "Your boyfriend." Rose widened her eyes as Grell went all serious. "Sebastian. Dear handsome butler, I have your girlfriend. She's at my house. Unharmed, I promise. She actually just woke up would you like to talk to her?" Grell smiled and brought the phone to roses ear. "S-sebastian?" "Rose! Are you ok?!" Rose smiled. "I'm fine. Just chained up. What's going on?" Skylar grabbed the phone from sebastian. "Rose! It's me skylar where are you? Are you ok?" "Skylar! Thank goodness your ok to. I'm fine just at grells house." Grell gave rose the phone and walked away. "Sebastian. Please get me out of here. And I'm think we have a small issue." "What? Are you hurt?" Rose let a tear fall. "No. But something william said to me. Really scared me. Sebastian, I think I might be pregnant."