quality time with the demon

Rose and sebastian sat in a room and stayed quiet. Whenever rose looked at Sebastian her heart fluttered and she grew red. Sebastian seemed to notice this. "Lady toshiba? Are you alright?" She nodded quickly and looked away. She felt breath on her neck and turned to see Sebastian staring into her eyes. He gave a small chuckle and turned away. "So, lady pratt? She's quite a handful isn't she?" Rose nodded. "She can be sometimes." "And a little rude, obnoxious, rebellious, stubborn." Sebastian kept naming off stuff to make rose mad. "She's not obnoxious! She's a nice young girl who I have become friends with!" Sebastian looked at her and he formed an evil smirk. "Just as I thought" She huffed and noticed her demon eyes were showing. She got up, covered her eyes and tried to run out the door, instead she ran into a well built chest. "Clumsy." She backed off. "I need to go. Let me through!" Sebastian chuckled. "My orders were to entertain you, and keep you company." Rose huffed and turned away. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her. "This is the first time in so long I've met a female." Sebastian revealed his demon eyes and She blushed. Rose walked away and put her hands on her hips. "Don't try anything Mr demon. I'm watching you." Sebastian smirked and breathed in her ear. "I wouldn't mind a beautiful woman like you watching me." "W-woman?" Sebastian nodded. "Your 20 aren't you? And Ms pratt being 17?" Rose blushed. "I've usually been called a kid." Sebastian smirked and bowed handsomely. "To me you are the brightest red rose, with quite a few thorns along the way." Sebastian winked and rose laughed. "Charmer!" Sebastian gave her a real smile. They talked normally for hours until Skylar joined in the conversation. "Rose the carriage is here with your stuff." Rose nodded walked out. Before she left she blew a kiss to sebastian.