The new girl

Ciel was heartbroken and never left his office. Sebastian tried his best to comfort his master, but to no avail. "My lord. You have a guest. Lady Skylar Pratt of the royal family." ((Its made up.)) He looked up. Sebastian stood aside and a young girl about 17 with long brown hair and green eyes walked in and bowed. "Good evening Mr Phantomhive. My name is Skylar Pratt. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ciel looked into the girls beautiful green eyes and fell for her. "H-hello Lady pratt. What brings a beautiful girl like you to my manor?" She blushes. "U-um. My mother asked me to come here and invite you over for some tea. Will you accept?" Ciel lit up and forgot about william. "Sebastian. Prepare a carriage to Pratt manor. Immediately." Sebastian bowed and left. Ciel stared into Skylar eyes and slowly walked closer to her. "Ms pratt. You are quite beautiful." Skylar blushed darkly. "T-thank you Mr Phantomhive." Ciel kissed Skylar hand and sebastian appeared. "My lord, the carriage is waiting." Ciel nodded and walked with Skylar to the front. "I shall see you at my estate Mr Phantomhive." A light blush creeper into ciels face. "I look forward to it." Skylar got into her carriage and left. Sebastian helped his master into the carriage and told the rest of the servants to watch the manor. Ciel sat down and looked at Sebastian dead in the eye. "Follow that carriage." Sebastian smirked and the Carriage began moving. They were off to Pratt manor. "Sebastian. she's perfect."