-1- Is it really okay?

*3 Years ago*

- (Y/N)'s POV -

Jungkook: "(Y/N), let's break up."

"...............What?!"

Jungkook: "I said, let's break up."

"Why?" I asked not understanding why.

Jungkook: "To be honest, I never really liked you. I just used you for fun."

"WHAT?!?!?! So your telling me all the things we did together never really meant anything to you?!"

Jungkook: "Nope"

My eyes started watering.

Jungkook: "Well..., since we just broke up, lets not talk again.Okay?" He said while walking away and leaving me crying.

When I got home, I wanted to check if my parents were home. Lucky, they weren't because I didn't want them to see me like this. I quickly went upstairs and started shedding tears again. It took a while for me to calm down.

I got out of bed to take a shower and make myself look normal again. Before I could open the refrigerator, I felt something pulling on my shirt. I turned around to find out that its my little brother, Mark. A cute, positive, 3 year old little brother.

Mark: "Where's mommy and daddy?" He asked cutely.

"I don't know, but lets wait for them. While we are waiting for them, you want something to eat?" I said while picking him up.

Mark nodded. I walk around the kitchen to find something for me and Mark to eat. After eating, I asked Mark if he wanted to play because I needed something to take my mind off of Jungkook.

Mark: "YEA! HIDE AND SEEK! HIDE AND SEEK!" He yelled excitedly while jumping.

"Okayyy" I said as I smiled at his cuteness.

We played hide and seek about 10 times in a row and I always had to find him. It didn't really matter but playing the same role over and over was getting boring.

"Let me rest okay? I'm getting tired." I said to Mark.

"Okay!" He responded back energetically and went off somewhere else. 

Before I went up stairs to rest, the door bell rang.

"Oh! Is it mom and dad? Don't they have the keys?" I thought.

I went up to look through the peephole and saw it was my aunt and uncle, crying! I opened the door immediately. My aunt suddenly hugged me tightly and cried even worse.

"Auntie, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked really worried.

Aunt: "Y-your m-m-mom and dad a-a-are in the hos-hospital"

I stood there, frozen. Not knowing what to do and say. My tears are back again. For the second time today.

Uncle: "COME ON! WE HAVE TO GO NOW. Mark, come here." He said as he carried him and ran into the car. Me and Auntie followed behind and drove to the hospital quickly.

We ran in as fast as possible when my uncle ask the front lady for the room number of my parents names.

When we got there, the doctor told us to wait outside patiently, as they try to help save them. While we were waiting, Mark was crying to death. I was also crying while hitting the wall to get rid of my anger out.

"WHY?! WHY?!?! WHY TODAY?!! WHY NOW!? EVERYTHING IS SO FUCK UP TODAY! MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME AND NOW MY PARENTS ARE IN THE HOSPITAL! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I thought in my head while hitting the wall constantly.

After a while, I was able to calm down. Mark was sleeping on my lap with his head on my chest.

An hour and a half has past, the doctor finally came out with the news.

Doctor: "I'm sorry, but we couldn't save them." He said sadly.

At this point, I couldn't do anything. No tears came out of me. I can't seem to cry anymore. I'm at my limits. I felt bad for Mark the most. It's gonna be difficult not having parents at a young age.

My aunt and uncle came up to me, hugging and saying everything was going to be okay.

Is it really okay?