Chapter 79: Preparations

Zabdiel

I wake up before Camila and I just admire her beauty, I begin to run my fingers through her hair and caress her cheekbone.

I reminisce about last night, I swear every time we make love is a different amazing experience. I could never get tired of it, honestly.

"Buenos días, mi amor." Camila mumbles in her sleep and then wakes up with the brightest smile.

"Buenos días, baby." I smile. "¡Ven vamos a bañarnos!" I pick her up and take her to the bathroom.

After we shower together and all, we are sitting down in the dining room having breakfast that Emily brought, she just came. It's nine in the morning and Camila and Emily have to be at the airport at three in the afternoon.

"Por fin no los interrumpí ya que no dormí aquí si no con William." Emily speaks. "Veo que se la pasaron bien." She smirks and we all laugh.

"¿Quien las va a llevar al aeropuerto?" I ask them. "Yo las puedo llevar."

"Estaría perfecto, gracias Zabdi." Camila says.

"Vales mil, never change!" Emily mimics Camila causing me to laugh and Camila to roll her eyes.

"Cero que me influye." Camila says to Emily causing me to laugh even harder.

The rest of the time we have is spent just relaxing at Camila's house before I drop them off at the airport. Good thing that Camila already has everything packed and we can spend more of the time we have together. We stay in her room in her bed talking until it's two.

I help put all their luggage in my car and then I drive them to the airport.

"Me dan ganas de ni llevarte al aeropuerto y llevarte conmigo a Puerto Rico, no sé cómo voy sobrevivir tantos días sin tu calor." I say to Camila and hold her hand as I'm driving. Especially after what happened last night, it's going to be hard to be without her for some days.

"Hello guys! Acuérdense que estoy aquí! No empiecen de calenturientos, que no tuvieron suficiente a noche?" Emily playfully scolds us.

An hour later at the airport and they announce that the plane to Los Angeles in now boarding. I hug Emily goodbye and then she leaves Camila and I alone.

"Como te voy a extrañar Camila." I frown. I don't want to be separated from her especially since we just got back together but I understand.

"Yo más Zabdiel." She says. "Pero no te pongas triste, pronto nos veremos." She says while hugging me.

"Dios te me cuide, te amo!" I lean in to kiss her.

"Te amo, adiós mi amor!" She says.

"Bye entonces, salúdame a tu familia." I hug her once again.

When we are both walking our separate ways we turn back and hug each other one last time.

"Feliz Navidad, mi vida." I say to her.

"Feliz Navidad, disfruta tus vacaciones en Puerto Rico que te las mereces." She looks me in the eyes. "Y compórtate allá, que yo de todo me entero."

"Ay la celosa!" I laugh. "Yo solo tengo ojos pa' usted. ¿Tú no crees que yo no estoy celoso?" We kiss each other one more time and then finally go our separate ways as she boards the plane.