Chapter 74: Un Nuevo Comienzo

Zabdiel

I drove to my house as fast as I could. I guess you can say I am full of adrenaline; I am a member of CNCO, it's my birthday, and Camila and I are about to make love.

When we both get out of her car, we walk to my front door holding hands laughing. As I'm unlocking the front door, her arms are wrapped around my waist. I can tell she's as excited as I am. The first thing I do when we enter the house is carry her bridal style and walk to the stairs.

"Si nos caemos es tu culpa Zab." Camila laughs.

"Yo estoy muy fuerte, no nos vamos a caer." I say in a cocky tone. "Actúas como si nunca te fuera cargado en tu vida." I laugh. Just like I said, I carry her up the stairs without falling.

When we're in my room, Camila pushes me onto the bed and I look at her waiting for her to take what's hers. As she's on top of me, she begins to kiss me the only way I know and love to be kissed. I remove her white cut-out crop top and she's immediately topless.

"Espera," she stops. "Que tal si viene tu mamá o alguien?"

"Pues para eso tengo mi cuarto." I respond. My dad is staying at a hotel while my mom, Christopher and his mom should be coming.

"Entonces no podemos hacer tanto ruido." She says.

"A ver si puedes por qué voy hacer que grites mi nombre." I smirk and flip us over so I'm on top of her now.

Camila removes my shirt and I stand up real quick to remove my jeans, I was wearing a suit for CNCO's final performance but I changed into more comfortable clothes after the interviews.

I remove her high heels and kiss her feet and then I slowly kiss my way up until I stop at her tight skirt that rests just above her thigh. I easily remove her skirt and now she's in nothing but her panties. Once I remove her thong, I insert one finger inside of her and begin to massage her clit with my tongue. This immediately has her moaning and running her fingers through my hair. I lose my train of thought when she begins to moan.

"Te gusta mami?"

"S-Si... Estoy cerca.." She announces. "Zabdiel..." She moans loudly and comes.

We begin to kiss passionately and she attempts to go on top but I stop her. "Yo soy el que dominó esta noche." I say to her as I'm pinning her wrists gently against the bed.

Once I'm fully naked she wraps her hand around my member. As soon as I enter her, I'm in a euphoric state. It's been a while since we had sex so I'm trying my best not to come quickly.

I thrust in and out of her, each time reminded how lucky I am to have her. I kiss her all over her face and body. Soft moans are coming from her since she's covering her mouth and when she's not covering it, I am kissing her soft lips.

We both hit our climaxes and I come inside of her and then collapse and lay down by her side.

"Te amo tanto Camila, no sabes cuánto extrañe tu piel." I tell her as we're now spooning and I'm caressing her soft skin.

"Esto fue... Wow!" She gasps. "Yo también te amo bebe."

I panic as I just realize I didn't use protection. "No use protección!"

"No te acuerdas que me estoy cuidando?" She reminds me and I sigh in relief.

I just came a few minutes ago but I'm back to being hard again; what this woman does to me. I begin to kiss her all over her back to give her the hint.

We stay in the spooning position that we are in and she raises her leg up so I can enter her as we're both laying down on our sides. She holds one of my hands and sucks on it to prevent herself from screaming as I speed it up.