Chapter. 7

After Hisoka, Chrollo, and Leila said their goodbyes to Zero, they left. Zero, was currently in the backyard, running around, and having fun, catching the falling leaves. Her wolves, where watching her, under a tree, resting, as some played around with each other. She knows that she going to miss her family, but she can try and make friends with the Zoldyck kids. But she didn't know where they are.

So to keep herself occupied she's determined to catch all of the falling leaves. Though when doing this, she felt multiple eyes on her, like people where watching her every move. 'They don't trust me, do they.' She ask her wolves. 'Don't worry milady. Most of them trusts you its just.....' Snow started. 'It's Silva who doesn't trust me right?' Zero, said, which got many nods. But zero just continue to smile.

Just as zero caught the last falling leaf, a butler, and a little girl, showed up back yard, playing in a sandbox. Zero being her curious self, walked up to the little girl. Zero squatted, five feet away from her, observing her. "Hi." Zero said, waving, and smiling brightly at her. The little girl look up, to see Zero. Zero stood up, and walked towards her. "I'm Zero! What's your name?!" She asks, excited. She raised out her hand to shake. "I'm Alluka. It's nice to meet you." She said, with a smile.

"She met Alluka." Kikyo said, looking at the screen. "Yes. I wonder I she'll have to do that." Zeno, which everyone knew what he was talking about. "Well there is a possibility, that Alluka will do that, but she knew." Right now the Zoldyck's where watching zero, from a security room where are they could see everything what's going on in and outs of the mansion.

Zero and Alluka, was talking, laughing and smiling with each other. The two of them, became best friends in a matter of minutes, like the bond Alluka has with Killua. "Hey! Can you do something for me?!" Alluka ask Zero all cheery. Zero smiled brightly. "Sure! What do you need Alluka?" "Well, can I have, your finger nail?" That is when everything went silent. The butler that was with them, was gone, out doing something, and the Zoldyck's that was watching, some of them tense.

Zero smiled brightly at Alluka. "Sure! From which hand?" Zero ask, looking at her hands. "The right one!" Zero smiles at Alluka, and took off, her right finger nail. Zero happily gave it Alluka, who stare at it in amazement. Some of her wolves, growl at that, but zero just waved it off. For her it's no big deal. Well the Zoldyck's on the other hand, well mostly the adults was not so very happy about that. "Do you need anything else's?" Zero ask, as she smile brightly at Alluka. She nodded her head.

"Yeah! Can I have a strand of your hair?" And zero did just that. Now it was the final question. And this question shocked everyone, but not Zero. She just kept smiling. "Can you, also die?!" Alluka, said so cheery, and happy. At this her wolves, jumped in front of Zero, protectively. Zero, laughs, and pat Midnights head. "It's ok, Midnight" Zero said with a smile. They back down, and watch under their tree.

"She's not really going to kill herself. Right?" Kikyo ask, her husband, worried. Even though she just met, Zero today, she was happy around, the little girls presence. "But she also, can't deny. Her only possible way to escape, is running away from it." Silva said, looking at the pair of girls. "Ok. I'll die." This shocked everyone. "Tsubone!" Silva shouted. Even if he didn't like Zero, he can't have her dying. Just as, Tsubone got behind, Zero she was too late. Zero, sliced her own neck, taking her life. Her head rolled off her body, and onto the grass. Her body fell limp, in front of Alluka.

Blood came out gushing, Zeros, headless body, and sprayed all over the grass. Tsubone, took steps back, shock at the scene. "She... Took her life. Just she said." Zeno said, as he shook his head. It was silent. As Tsubone, was about to grab Zero's lifeless body, it sprang up. Laughs, erupted from her body, and her head came out of her shirt. She was laughing, while clutching her stomach. It was one of her funniest pranks she pulled off. She laid down on the grass, now rolling everywhere as she kept laughing. Soon tears fell from her eyes, as she kept laughing.

She calmed down, and sat up looking at Alluka. "So! Did you like how I died?" Zero ask, with a smile. She nodded her head. Though when she look at Alluka, she notice, that her eyes, were black, and her mouth, was placed, in a smile, and it was also black. Her skin was pale, almost like snow. But when you look in her eyes, it's like an endless, pit of darkness. "Hey! You'r new! I'm Zero! What your name!" Zero ask, the new side of Alluka. "It's Nanika. Ask me, a wish and I'll grant it." Naniki, said. Zero smiled. Though when she was about to answer, Tsubone, grabbed her.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Zero ask, obviously not happy. "You must not, wish anything towards her. Whatever you ask, there will always be consequence." Tsubone said, walking away from Nanika, who just stared after them. Zero just smiled. "Is that so." Zero brought her leg, and kick Tsubone, in the stomach, and letting go of her. Zero, quickly ran to, Naniki, with a smirk on. Her eyes glowed red. Her teeth, grew a bit sharper, and her skin was a bit more tanner. Her presence was evil, and intimidating, not the usual, happy cheerful one. She sat in front of, Nanika, with that smirk on her face.

"So your Nanika. Nice to meet you. My name I'll love to tell, but you have to ask Zero about that." She put up, a barrier around them, so no one could hear them, or interfere with them. And the conversation between them started.

----------

Hey! Sorry if the chapter is shorter than usual. I've got a headache and I wanted to update this so here! And what do you guys think about Zero, and her other half? It's just like Nanika but Zero's half is...... Different. So please tell me what you think about this chapter and I'll see you later. Please vote comment and read on! Love y'all!