Chapter 3.

Apparently I forgot to put up a picture last chapter of what the mother looks like so here you go, and hope you like the story!

_____________________________________

Zero pov

I was humming a song that i like very much, while everyone was arguing about something. Well except, Pakunoda, Shalnark, Chrollo, and some others. I was sitting on a broken pillar playing with teddy and humming.

It was nighttime and everyone was still arguing. Mommy made dinner for everyone, after she repaired the kitchen in this building. I really don't know how she did that, but I wasn't going to question. I was eating my steak when I heard something outside the building.

I look at everyone and it seems they didn't here it. I got up from my seat while leaving everything there and went to check what it was. I look behind me to see no one was watching and dashed for the front entrance.

When I made it outside, it was too dark to see. I was about to go back inside when i caught something out of the corner of my eye. I look again, and I saw a pair of red eyes looking straight at me. It was growling at me, but I smiled. It stopped growling and was looking up and down my body like it was examining me. It finally stepping into the light and it was pure black wolf and it was sure taller than me.

It was thinner than usual wolf and I smiled more brightly. "Wait here." I said and ran back inside the crumbling building. I poke my head and saw everyone talking. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pot and filled with rice, steak, and corn.

I look back and ran as fast back to the entrance of the building. When I got there, I saw the wolf still standing in the place when I left. I smiled and grabbed a bowl and a big spoon which I stole from the kitchen. I scooped up the food, and put a steak in the bowl and gave it to the wolf.

It was looking at it. Sniffing it. Than finally eating. I smiled brightly at the wolf. When it was done it did a little howl and a pack of wolves came out of the shadows. I smiled more, and giggled. "I guess your the leader than?" I ask looking at the black wolf. It nodded its head in understatement.

I fed all of them and smiled. They where beautiful. I stood up and quickly put away the pots and other stuffs. I got back and saw all of them sitting in a straight line, looking at me. I smiled and tried to shoo them away. "You got to go now. You can come back for tomorrows dinner but I'm not sure if you can stay." I said little sad.

The black wolf chuckled. I look at him shocked. "It's OK, little one. AND yes we can talk. We will stay by your side no matter what and protect you with our lives. You are now our new master." He said and they simultaneously bowed to me. "But why me?" I asked a little confused. "You, have one of the purist hearts we have ever seen. The kindest aura, and strong for such a young age. Our previous master told us, 'To find the one who is pure, kind, and strong. That person may not know the world yet, but has wisdom on everything.' You are that person, there for we are your wolfs." He said bowing their heads again.

I just smiled and hugged him, which he stiffen at, but then relaxed. I let go of him and look at them all. "Okay than! Lets go inside!" I said walking in the building. but I stopped, and turned around. "Why you not coming?" I asked. They look at each other than to me. "We are not allowed in buildings. Animals where never given the privilege to go into a building." Black wolf said.

I pouted. "Well, that's poop. I make my owned rules and I say animals can go into buildings. Now come one, its, warm inside?" I said. They look at each other before running towards me. I laughed and ran inside. "Catch me if you can!" I said running away. I heard multiple barks, meaning, 'Your on!'