Chapter 2.

The girl started giggling when she ate the two men's aura. "What you giggling at kid?" Franklin asked looking down at her. She look up at him and smiled. "You and the other mans aura put together makes me laugh." She said turning around away from them.

She took about fifteen minutes to find, almost the rest. "You guys where a little more harder to find then the rest." The girl said going to Pakunoda, Machi, Feitan, Kortopi, Shizuku, Kalluto, and Nobunaga. She was about to do something to the jar when she stop complete. "I forgot someone." She said.

She frowned and a bead of sweat roll down her face. "Can't find him?" Hisoka asked, amused. She nodded her head and looked everywhere, even though she was blind folded. "He's really hard to find. Can I cheat and take off the blind fold?" She ask. Hisoka chuckled. "Than you've failed the test." The girl pouted at her answer.

She took deep breaths in and out. She concentrated on finding Chrollo. He was just sitting and a broken pillar amused. 'She is vary interesting. Wonder what she mean's to Hisoka?' He thought.

The girl shot opened her eyes and when she did, her aura brusted out of her body. Everyone was shocked, except for Hisoka. Everyone had wide eyes and most of them almost dropped their jaws. 'So powerfull. It's beautiful. And its so innocent.' Chrollo thought looking at her with wide eyes.

The aura came back into her body and she smiled. She walked towards where Chrollo was sitting. "I've found you." She said smiling while looking up at him. Chrollo cracked a smile and patted the girls head which got many gasps from everyone. 

"You sure did kid." He said with a close eye smile. He put one aura ball in the jar and the other in her hand. She plopped it in her mouth and she immediately stopped jewing. "It's so unique. Powerful, kind, and hate. You never come across something like this. Both kind and hate all in one, and equal. Neither of them taking the other. They are in perfect line and knows when to stop." The girl said. 

Everyone was again shocked that she said that. The girl smiled and tried to run towards her father. Tried. Her foot hit a rock, making her trip and fall, face first onto the ground. The hard broken ground that is covered in rocks.

She stayed there for a couple of seconds before getting up. She sat down and rubbed her nose. The blindfold went and came off her face revealing her eyes. "Ouch. That hurt. *gaps* Father the blindfold came off! I failed the test. NOOOOOOO!" She said tears forming in her eyes. Hisoka gaps and appeared right next to her. "Strawberry, it's okay you passed no need to cry. You didn't fail, you pass!" He said worried. The girl smiled and looked at Hisoka. 

"I got you! You fell for it!" She said jumping up and down. Hisoka just chuckled and picked her up. "Sneaky little berry" He said. "Father!" Everyone shouted. The girl looked at all of them with her big golden eyes and smiled. "Hi everyone! It's finally good to see you all!" She said laughing with a smile on her face.

"She looks like you, HIsoka. A teardrop on the right, star on the left, with that short red hair." Shalnark said, still wide eyed. The girl got down and smiled more brightly at everyone. "I'm Zero! You don't need to introduce your selves, I already know them since I ate your aura!" Zero said smiling without the care in the world. 

She put the jar full of different aura on the ground, and her eyes, glow red and the aura that was in the jar was turning red too. BOOM! The aura exploded and came down was little bits of different colors of aura. Zero's eyes went back to normal and she smiled and laugh while looking up, like it was snowing.

"Hisoka, who is she?" Machi ask walking towards him. Hisoka looks at Zero and smiled. "She's my child." He said. "Yes, but who's the mother?" Feitan said watching Zero. Hisoka scratched the back of his head and smiles sheepishly. "Um, Leila?" He said uncertainty.