Chapter 5.

Zero p.o.v

I was currently sitting down on a bench, with Chrollo at my left reading a book. I was extremely bored, and had nothing to do. I saw kids about my age was playing around with their family members. I smiled lightly at the scene. Kids . . . Playing with other kids, there age. But, I don't have any, kids my age. My smiled dropped a little, till it just fell, and I looked down. I had many questions I wanted to ask, but I knew, less than half was going to be answered.

I felt some eyes looking at me. One of them was Chrollo, and the other? I'm not sure. I looked up a little at a building, and there stood in the window, was . . . Ging. Why was he just standing there, eating his pancakes? Wait! Are those my pancakes?! That is! He's eating my blueberry pancakes! He smiled while eating my pancakes. I sighed, and smiled, a bit at him, than look down, again at the floor, smiled gone and everything.

I don't have friends my age, well I don't have friends at all, if you don't count Chrollo and the gang. I got bored, well more bored and decided to eat my left over breakfast. I look over to my wolves, and I wanted to whack, most of them. I stood up from my seat. And whacked all of them. They whine and looked at me. 'What was that for?!' Shadow said. 'Where's my food?' I ask them. They look at each, other than look at the empty plates. 'Oops?' They all said in sync.

I just sighed, and patted their heads. Next thing you know, I'm being attack by a small, brown puppy. "Wow, boy!" I said surprised. I had wide eyes. "Hey! Your Coco! June's dog! What are you doing here?" I ask, tilting my head. It just barked at me, and started licking my face. "Ahh! Dog slobber!" I said. "Ahh! Coco, boy stop!" Coco, was out of my hands, and into, June's hands. I sighed, and wiped my face. June smiled at me. "Sorry about that, Zero. I guess he really likes you, to run off like that." June said rubbing the back of his head.

I just shook my head. "It's no problem. Really! That was just surprising that's all." I said smiling. "Hey do you want to hang out! We can do to the park, and play together!" He said all excited. I smiled, and before I could answer, someone beat me to it. "Sorry kid, but she's in trouble for leaving the place, without telling someone." I pouted and turn around to look at Chrollo. "Buz kill!" I said and storm off, while grabbing June's arm, and dragging him with me. "I'm going to this park! Without you, or anyone telling me, I can't." I said.

My wolves followed me, and I felt eyes on me. And it was a lot. 'Guess, they found me already.' I thought. I let go of June's arm, and stopped walking. "I don't know where it is really." I said kinda embarrassed. June just laughed and took my hand, and started running towards the park. I just started smiling. When we arrived at the park, my smile grew bigger. I've never been in a park before so this is my first time being here. I smiled, and pushed down June. "Last one to the swings is a rotten egg!" I shouted running towards the swings.

"That's not fair! You cheated!" June said coming after me. I just did a closed eye smile for him.

Third p.o.v

The Phantom Troupe just sat on a roof of a building, watching the little Strawberry play, and play with her new best friend. Hisoka, sighed and closed his eyes. "Does she know yet? She'll have to go?" Shalnark ask looking at the young girl. "When she does know, she's probably going to kill Hisoka, and storm off as usual." Leila, said calm. "Will you stop her?" Hisoka ask, with pleading look. "Nope."

He anime fell, while some was snickering. "But she'll be heart broken, when she has to leave. Even though she just met, us, she'll cry knowing she won't see our faces in the morning. She'll have to live with people, she doesn't even know. But overall I can see her killing Hisoka." Chrollo said smiling. Now everyone was laughing. "Hey!" Hisoka said. "I thought you guys where supposed to defend me!" He said, sulking. "Maybe another time." Shalnark said laughing.

Hisoka pouted, and went into a corner that magically appeared and started sulking. Leila, started laughing, and patted Hisoka's back. "It's ok, Hisoka. Here, let me give you an advice." His head perked up. "Don't get yourself killed." Now he was even more than sulking.

Zero p.o.v

I was laughing, and running around the playground. This is fun. I never had this much fun in my life. I giggle as I watch June, to try and make it, to the other side of the monkey bars. His hand, slip and I had wide eyes. I quickly ran over to him, and caught him bridle style. We both look at each other, than we went into a full blown laugh. I put down June, and clutch my sides, as I laugh harder.

"St-stop l-l-laughing!" June said calming down, from his laughter. I calmed down, and smiled. "Sorry. It's just that, that" I covered my mouth, to stifle my laugh. "You looked like one idiot!" I said laughing. I saw June's face, redden. I calmed down. "So what do you want to play?" I ask June. I saw him thinking. "I don't know what to play. What about you?" He ask, looking at me. Now I started thinking. I smiled. "Let's play tag!" He smiled. He tapped me and started running.

I laugh, and started running after, him. He bumped into someone, and quickly apologized, and ran past the person. I look at the persons face, and immediately stopped running. He had long white hair, buff, his eyes looked so, intimidating, and, it looked like I was his prey. I took a step, back, and his reptile eyes, caught sight of me. I saw June stopped running, and started running towards me. June grabbed my hand and stopped running. "Hey, are you ok?" He ask.

I didn't answer. "Hey. Hey what's wrong?" He asked again. His gaze followed where I was looking, and he tensed. "Who's that, Zero." Once June said my name, the guys eyes widen. 'Shit. I am his prey.' Faster than the eye, he appeared right behind us. Me and June gasp. Before he could strike us, I grabbed June bridle style, and jumped ten feet away from him. I heard a loud, boom behind us. I landed and look at the guy. My eyes has widen. His arm, was in the ground, of where we last stand. "He's trying to kill us." June said shaking.

I hold him, close to me. "Don't worry. I'll get us out of this mess." I said, glaring, at the man. Before I could run, the Phantom Troupe has appeared and surrounded, us protectively. I smiled a little, a let out a sigh of relief. "Silva." Chrollo said. Wait. He knows this guy? "What are you doing." Chrollo asked. "Assassinating, the girl. That is my job right now." I took a step back of what this person, has said. "Why would someone want Zero, killed." Mom ask, narrowing her eyes at Silva. "I did not ask questions. Just simply do the job." Silva said. I heard someone growled all around me. I look to see, my wolves, ready to pounce.

Someone's phone rang. I look around, but it wasn't any of our phones. I look at silva as, he answer it. He didn't say anything as he turns off his phone and looks at us. "The girl is safe. The client is dead." He than turn around, and started walking away but stopped. He turned his head, and looked at me. "Say your goodbyes, Zero." And he continued walking. I got confused. Everyone sighed. I look at all of them. "What does he mean?" I ask. I saw some hurt in their eyes. Daddy and mommy put their hands on each shoulder. "Your leaving, Zero." Daddy said.

And at that moment, my heart clenched.

---------

Finally! I have finish this chapter! Yay! Well I hope you like it, and sorry for the long wait. But please, a Vote, comment and read on! Love ya!