Chapter 4.

Zero pov

I woke up peacefully. But felt something warm all around me. I opened my eyes groggily and look around me. The wolves surrounded me and was sleeping. I smiled and patted their heads. "Your up master." I turned my head and saw the black wolf sitting. I smiled brightly and nodded my head.

But I had a confused face on. "What's wrong master? What's troubling you." He asked. "I don't know your guy's name. I kinda feel bad for not asking." I said looking down. He just laugh. "We wolves are very patient. So you could've asked us any time." I smiled and nodded my head.

"So what do I call you guys? I can't call, you by your color. It's going to sound weird." I said thinking but I came up with nothing. I sighed and look at the black wolf. He had his eye close and was breathing in and out calmly and slowly.

"Should I just give up? It's kinda hard finding a name for you guys." He chuckled and opened his eyes looking at me. "Try using the color of our fur. It help our last Master." He said. I look down and fiddle with my fingers before looking at him again.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your last Master?" I asked and he look hesitant, before answering. "He . . . Died, looking for someone." I hung my head low, ashamed that I asked that question.

"But do not worry, Milady. You can ask us anything, even if ti sounds weird, or uncomfortable." He said ghostly smiling at me. I gave him a big goofy smile but it dropped a little. "Milady?" I asked confused.

He just chuckled. "Hm, if I'm going to name you by your fur color . . . You'r name can be Midnight! Your fur is dark as the still night, and the leader making you . . . I ran out of ideas." I said sighing at the end.

He started laughing. "That is a fine name , Milady. What will the others be named?" He asked tilting his head a little. I thought about that it a little. "The white wolf could be Snow, gray wolf is Shadow, the yellow wolf will be, Sunlight . . ." I stopped and had to think for a very very long time.

"I'm pooped." I said pouting. Midnight stood up and walked over to me. "Do not fret, Milady. You have a life time to find names for the others. So take your time." He said rubbing his head on me. I just chuckled.

I saw daddy, and mommy wake up, while, Chrollo was opening his eyes, and started stretching. I smiled brightly at them. "Morning!" I said standing up and hugging mommy and daddy. I look at Chrollo, and he looked at me. He gave me a faint smile, and that made my day.

I ran up to him and hug him, well tried too. I was still short since I was still five. I let go of him, and went to go play outside. "I'll be outside!" I said before running out with Midnight following me. I was happy. I ran past all of the busted up buildings and past the gate, and into the wilderness.

I love exploring, in the woods. There we're many different species that some should be extinct already. I kept running and running in the woods with Midnight following me, looking everywhere at my surroundings. I slowed down, and came to a stop.

"Midnight! Isn't beautiful?!" I exclaim, pointing to a field where it had a cliff, and a water pouring out of it. The sun reflected, of the waterfall making a rainbow. At the bottom of the waterfall as a humungous lake that went on for miles. There we're different kinds of flowers surrounding the lake and some bushes and trees to make the scene more beautiful.

I heard Midnight chuckle besides me. "Yes, Milady. It is quite beautiful." He said sitting down. I too sat down besides him, smiling like there was no tomorrow. "Spring, and Thunder." I said out of the blue. Midnight looked at me confused. I look at him and smiled.