A New Housemate

Hey guys! I know it's been a few days since I've updated and I'm really sorry. I've been working from 12-9 the past few days and this is my first day I've had off since I updated. I work tomorrow but that's my last day this week. So be happy that more updates should be coming faster! Anyway on with the story!!

Third-person POV:
Ryou was sitting on the couch waiting for Bakura to wake up. He had breakfast cooked and Bakura favorite drink made. Vodka and orange juice. Well maybe not his favorite drink, but the one he drank most of the time in the morning. Ryou heard footsteps and stood up. "Good morning Kura." He smiled brightly to him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh shut up. Did you make me something?" He asked in a pissed off tone. Ryou's smile faded and he pointed to the table of food. Bakura smirked and walked over to it. He ate mostly all of it while Bakura just sat back down on the couch.

'Did I do something wrong?' He thought. 'Is it just me? Am I not good enough anymore? What did I do wrong?' He couldn't get those questions out of his head. And when he tried he just hear Bakura eat like a maniac so it brought those questions back. He tried fighting back the tears but a few slipped out. He dried his eyes quickly when he heard a knock. He got up and went to the door to see Yami. "Hello Yami. Is everything alright? Are you looking for Bakura?"

Hearing his name he stopped eating and looked at the door. He got up and pushed Ryou away from the door so he was standing in it fully. "What's up Yami?" He asked.

"Well Atem told me he thought it best I leave last night. So I did. I went to Téa's house and stayed there but her parents come home today and you know how that would have turned out. Anyway I was wondering if I could stay here til Yugi gets out of his depressed bitch fit." Yami sighed and looked at Bakura. "Go ahead. I've already laughed enough." Yami smiled. Bakura burst into a fit of laughter and hooked his arm around Yami's neck.

"Come on buddie. Let's eat." He called through his laughter. "Why don't you make yourself useful and get him a drink?" Bakura spat at Ryou. Ryou just nodded. He wanted to run. Run to Yugi's side and be there for his friend. But he knew if he ran Bakura would be mad. He looked to Yami and smiled the best he could.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked in a simple sweet voice.

"Got any alcohol?" He smirked. Ryou nodded and showed his the vodka Bakura was drinking and the other alcohol in the cabinet. "Vodka and orange juice for breakfast would be nice." He smirked. Ryou nodded and got a glass, he pour half with the orange juice and then half with vodka, then he took a spoon and swirled it around, let the drink mix up. He walked to Yami and handed it to him.

"Kura can I go grocery shopping? We need some more food. I won't have enough for all three of us." Bakura waved him off like he was a fly and started chatting with Yami and laughing hysterically. Ryou frowned and went upstairs. He changed and got his wallet. 'Hmm....another $20 missing....again..' He thought and sighed. He went downstairs and seen that they were still doing the same thing. "Bye Kura. I love you. Bye Yami." He called but didn't even get acknowledged. He walked out the door and headed for the store. While walking in the direction of the store he saw a certain tan couple, with tri-colored, gravity defying hair. "Atem, Heba!l he shouted. They turned around and smiled to him. They waited for him to get to them.

"Hey Ryou. What's up?" Atem asked.

"Oh just getting some groceries. I have to because Yami is now staying with us. Is Yugi ok? Bakura isn't letting me out of his site much anymore..." He said the last part in a lowered voice.

"He is......coping." Heba said in a saddened tone. "If you want I can get you out of there. There's no way in hell Yami or Bakura will try and fight me off." He smiled with confidence and took Ryou's hand. "Come on. We'll help you get things that are easy to cook and then you'll come stay with us for a week or so." Ryou smiled brightly and nodded. They all went to the store. Getting things even Bakura could cook. Hot pockets, little cake snacks, easy breakfast sandwiches and strootles. Just anything microwaveable. After shopping they started to walk back to the house. Atem and Heba were telling Ryou what happen the night Atem told Yami to leave. "Yeah. He just isn't him. Honestly none of the Yami's are themselves." He sighed a bit. They got to the front door and Ryou opened it with a bit of hesitation.

"Kura? Are you still up?" He called. He looked over and Bakura and Yami were laughing and hiccuping on the couch. "You're drunk...." He whispered.

"Ryou! Where the hell have you been, you little twerp!" He yelled and came at Ryou ready to hurt him. Ryou closed his eyes but the punch never came. He opened his eyes to see Atem holding Bakura's hand.

"Sorry. But Ryou is staying with us for a while. Yami get your friend before I beat the shit out of him for trying to hurt Ryou." Atem growled. Yami hiccuped and walked over to Bakura.

"Hey just let the little shit go. You got me.." He smiled a drunken smile. Bakura pulled his hand away and smiled to Yami.

"You got that right." He said and they both stumbled back to the couch and started laughing at a pointless conversation about the ancient past memories they shared.

"Ryou come on. Go get your things and me and Atem will put the groceries up." Heba said. Ryou nodded and ran to his room. While packing things he would need for the next week or two he heard a loud crash. He closed his suit case and ran to the living room. Yami had thrown a bottle at Atem and Heba had slapped it away but it broke on his hand. Yami and Bakura were laughing like hyenas, while Heba was holding his hand, and Atem was about to blow up.

"Atem....we need to leave. Now." Ryou said. Atem just nodded and picked Heba up bridal style.

"Yami don't come home til you're not an ass anymore." Atem said and they all walked out.

When home Yugi wrapped Heba's hand and told him he was sorry that Yami did it. "I have to give him a new song soon." He said in a low voice.

"Hell no. You can give it to Seto." Yugi nodded to Atem's demand and started to cook.

"Yugi you need some help?" Ryou asked. Yugi nodded and smiled brightly to him with Ryou doing the same.