Chapter 6:

Ari: Hey guys! I'm gonna start using my ^^nickname. Anyway I know I haven't updated this in a long time and I'm really sorry but I'm gonna start picking up. I've just had some really bad writers block!!

Yami: She doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or the characters, only her story line. So please sign steal it.

Chapter six:

"Yami!" Yugi laughed. It's been two months since Yami told Yugi he was in band. Also since Yugi was released from the hospital. "Yami!!" Yugi yelled. Yami was on top of him tickling him. "Please!! I'm sorry!! I won't do it again!" He yelled out.

Yami stopped and smirked. "Never wake me up when I'm cuddling with you." He smiled. "And on a Sunday when we don't have to open the shop."

"Yami you know as well as I do that Kaiba wants you to go and practice the new song. Besides I'm hanging out with Téa while you're gone to try and help her win Mai's heart."

"Yeah I know he does but I don't want to....I've been spending so much time with the band and not you that I'm growing weak." He whined.

Yugi huffed. "Can you let me go for one minute then?" Yami whined again and let him go. Yugi went out of the bedroom door. He was gone for a while and Yami thought he snuck out of the house. But as soon as Yami was about to. Get up Yugi walked back in. "Alright. Kaiba thinks you're sick and Téa thinks I'm sick. We're good to cuddle all day if that's what you want." He smiled. Yami just smirked and pulled him back down onto the bed.

"Sounds good to me." He said. He kissed Yugi's lips softly and quickly. "You're all mine today."

"I'm always yours." Yugi laughs. "Oh and Kaiba told me to tell you that the name of the band is 'Faded Spirits'."

"Of course he would choose that." He laughed.

"Well I mean you're a 5,000 year old Pharaoh. And he a 5,000 year old Priest that served you. But I don't know about Joey and Malik. And wasn't Bakura your sworn enemy or something?" Yugi winked, already know the answer.

"Of bite me." He said.

"You know....it's kinda gross. I'm dating an old man." Yugi laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh now you're gonna get it." Yami laughed and started tickling Yugi.

They spent the rest of the day dueling each other, eating, watching tv, and just talking about random things. "I love you, Yugi."

"And I love you, Yami."

Chapter end!!

Sorry guys. I know it's short but it's late and I'm tired. I gotta work tomorrow but it's my spring break so I have a lot of time to update!! SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! 👋🏻