Chapter four:

Arianna: Well here's another chapter. For the ones reading I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in a while. School and work has been driving me crazy. Anyway idk where Yugi and Yami are right now so let's get on with it.
I don't own ANYTHING but my story line.

Chapter four:

Sunday went by fast for Yami and Yugi. They closed the store early and went on a date to the movies with Kaiba and Joey. Joey wouldn't shut up while they were eating and it made Kaiba mad. Yugi just laughed at their bickering which also made Yami happy because Yugi was finally smiling a lot. When the night came around Yami sent Yugi to bed because it was a school night. Yami stayed up for about an hour after and finished Yugi's unanswered questions on his homework sheet. He then yawned and went upstairs, crawling into bed with Yugi. "I love you." He whispered as he kissed the top of Yugi's head and closed his eyes, falling into utter darkness pulling at his eyes.

NEXT DAY

"Yugi." Yami said shaking his arm. "You're gonna be late for school." He laughed. Yugi got up and groaned. He then started to change and looked at Yami. "Yugi.....I've seen you naked before...we shared a body remember." He huffed and Yami sighed. "Fine." He kisses his head and walked out. He went down stairs and got breakfast ready.

Yugi sighed and took off his shirt. "When healed Yami....I won't care." He smiled. "I'm not gonna do it anymore. I promise." He looked at himself. "I'm stronger. Thank you Grandpa." He finished changing and then walked downstairs to see Yami smiling. "Is that pancakes and bacon?" He said with joy.

"Yepp. Now go eat and then get outa here." He laughed. Then he watched Yugi eat happily and go straight to the door, grabbing his bag.

"I love you! Yami." He called.

"I love you Yugi." Yami called back and watched him shut the door.

Yugi met up with Tea on the way to school, Joey joining them just before they got there. "Guys...we have this one last year." Yugi said. "What are we gonna do after?" He questioned.

"Y'all already know what I want." Tea smiled and thought about her dream to become a professional dancer in America.

"I'm gonna help run Kaiba Corp." Joey stated. 'Also be in the most kick ass band!' He yelled to himself.

"Is that gonna be before or after you adopt the Kaiba name?" Yugi nudged him and made him blush.

"It'll be whenever you adopt Sennen as yours!" He barked back.

Yugi just blushed and nodded. "I hope that will come. I'm looking forward to it." He laughed.

"Yugi you guys are seriously adorable. I'm sorry I tried to come between y'all." Tea said with a sad face.

"It's ok really." He smiled.

"Hey twerp." He heard. They all turned to see Ushio, Yugi's biggest bully. Tristan came running when he say Ushio get close to them. "Stop protecting Yugi or you'll all get hurt." He just laughed.

"Guys just go."

"NO! We won't leave our best friend Yugi!!" Tristan screamed.

"I'm ok. There's nothing he can do to me that is worse then what I've been through. Trust me. I don't want y'all to get hurt over me."

"Tea go get the principal, now!" Joey yelled ad she took off running.

"Now I have a reason to hit you too." He said and then swung at Joey, making him go about three feet away, he even knocked him unconscious. Then Tristan stepped in and hit Ushio on the back, only making him angrier and he did the same to him as he did Joey. He then looked at Yugi. "Ready, twerp?" Yugi was already shaking in fear and when he tried to get away Ushio's men were already behind him. They hit him in the face to knock him down. Then Ushio stood over him and smirked evilly. "Say goodnight." He said and started kicking Yugi in the ribs, legs, stomach, and anywhere else his foot could manage to hit.

"Ushio stop now!!" The principal yelled. "You're so out of here!!" He called again. Ushio started running, along with his gang of bullies.  "Yugi! Yugi!! Call an ambulance!"

Yea quickly called one. Then called Yami and told him to meet them at the hospital.

TIME SKIP: (At hospital an hour later)
Yami was pacing the waiting room since we got there. "Damn it. Where is that Doctor?" He said.

"Yami we have to be patient." Joey mumbled, holding an icebag to his cheek. "Yugi is stronger then you think. He can stand up to Ushio's attacks like a champ."

Yami just kept pacing when suddenly a doctor came out. "Yami Sennen?" He called.

"Yes?!?!"

"Calm down please. Yugi is alive but he's not in the best shape. He's got some pretty heavy damage. He has broken rib, fractured humerus and femur, and he also has a small concussion." He sighed. "He keeps asking for you Yami, he said you're his lover. Please follow me." He said and started to walk towards Yugi. The other waited patiently until they got told they could go too.

"Yami!" He heard as he opened the door.

"Hi my love. Are you ok?"

"I'll be alright now that you're here." He smiled a big smile. "Please don't leave me." His voice sounded almost desperate.

"I won't leave Yugi. I promise you I won't ever leave you!" Yami smiled widely. "I love you, Yugi."

"And I love you, Yami."

They talked for a few hours and then the rest of them came. They all stayed there til around ten o'clock at the time they said their goodbyes.

"Oh! Kaiba, will you get one of your VERY trusted employees to check on the game shop every so often. I'm staying with Yugi til he's out."

Kaiba nodded and left with Joey. Yami crawled in bed, carefully not hurting Yugi, and snuggled until they both fell asleep.

Arianna: Yeah I know this chapter sucked but I've been really busy with school and work that I haven't had a lot of time to think of really good chapters.

Yami: It's ok. You have a lot of off days next week.

Yugi: Pluse you have your other 2 stories.

Arianna: Oh yeah! If you like Fairy Tail go check out my "Lucy's gone, WHERE?!" story. Anyway imma sleep now. See ya in the next chapter!!

Both Yugi and Yami: BYE!!!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻