Chapter two:

Arianna: Hey! So here's chapter two! And uh......there's gonna be something that some of you might not like in this chapter. Yugi cuts. He has been since his grandpa died. DONT KILL ME PLEASE!!!! Hey Yami?

Yugi: Please don't. I'm ok.  Really.

Yami: Yes Arianna?

Arianna: Want to do the disclaimer?

Yami: OH SO MUCH FUN! -rolls eyes- Arianna does not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of the characters.

Yugi: Sorry guys, he's being a little pissy Bc I won't give in to his nagging.

Chapter two:

****TRIGGER WARNING!!!****
"Yugi..." Yami knocked on the door.

"I'm ok. Just give me a minute." Yugi called. 'I don't want you to see me like this. No one knows. And no one will.' He thought, taking the razor deeper. 'I'm ok. I just need it. It helps. Really.' He thought. 'Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?' He argued with himself. 'SHUT UP!' He yelled. He had made ten long deep cuts. They were bleeding pretty bad and he just sighed and gave a small smile. 'Better...'  "Yami? Are you still there?" He asked.

"Yes, and I'm not leaving til you come out here and talk to me about why the hell you ran so quickly to the bathroom when I woke you up." Yami stated. He was worried. Why did his light run from him? Did he hurt him?

"You just.....reminded me of grandpa and I needed to be alone. I'm sorry Yami." He said opening the door. The cuts were covered in cotton and a arm wrap.

"What happen to you? Are you hurt?" Yami asked scared that he really did hurt him.

"Uh! No!! I just..." 'Shit! What am I gonna say??' He thought for a second and got an idea. "I just hit it on the sink when I ran in here and it popped. It scared me and it hurts pretty bad." He smiled and waved his other hand like it was nothing to worry about.

****TRIGGER END!!!!****

Yami just looked at him. 'He's lying to me. Why would he lie?' He questioned. "Well you should get going. You don't want to miss your last first day of school." Yami joked. "I'll see you when you get home. Your book bag is in front of the door." He smiled and kissed Yugi quickly.

"Thank you Yami!" He smiled and hugged him tightly. He ran down stairs and into the living room. He got his shoes on and ran to leave.

TIME SKIP!

'It's been slow all day.' Yami thought. He looked over as he sighed and saw an old electric guitar. 'Hmm...' He smiled and got the small amp that grandpa always kept under the desk. Why he didn't know, maybe grandpa use to play. 'I haven't ever played one. Let's see how I do.' He smiled and started playing the guitar after hooking it up. He just kinda guessed what goes where. He strummed a few cords and liked what he heard. He just started strumming them, one after another. Soon getting carried away and rocking out. It didn't sound bad either. He sounded good.

"Now this I got to let the world see." He heard laughing.

"SETO?!" He yelled and stopped playing. Putting it down quickly. Joey just smiled at him and Yugi looked sad. "Yugi are you ok?" He asked. Ignoring Seto's annoying laughter.
He jumped and looked at Yami. "Yes. It's just.....grandpa use to play for me with that guitar a lot." He sighed and then smiled at Yami. "I think he'd like you to have it. Get it fixed up and play it!" He yelled, he sounded happy. But was he? Yami couldn't figure it out.

"Yami...."Seto looked to him while Joey and Yugi were playing duel monsters on the kitchen table. "We should make a band." He said.

Yami just looked at him confused. "A....band?" He thought for a second. "Kaiba to do that we'd need a vocalist, two, maybe, guitarist, a bassist, and a drummer." He sighed. He actually liked the idea. "I don't know anyone who can do that stuff." He said.