Chapter 2

Im just standing there staring at him. He was just so cute.

I watched him walk toward me "MATE" He said then he slamed his lips on mine i did't protest.

His lips moved in sinch with mine his tougne seeking entry once it succeeded his tougne sought out all my hiding places.

I could hear the cat calls in the distance.

I had just one the hot new guy and everyone envyed that.

I couldn't blame them he was smoking hot and i didn't even know his name.

Now i know what your thinking you think im a slut. Well how can you be a slut if your a virgin. Ha but ya didn't see that coming.

"Whats your name?" I asked between kisses "Kayden. Yours?" "Claire." I said.

2 years have passed since me and Kayden have mated.

Im out of high school now and were married i still remember the day like it was yesterday.

Flashback: Wedding day

Oh god i was so nervous i was getting married have you ever been so nervous you felt like you could puke thats how i felt right now.

Cassie was speaking to me saying it was gonna be okay trying to calm me.

I could hear Cassie talking to Jesse her mate and my mates brother and best man, incliding Xavier Kayden best friend.

Alexis my sister was trying to calm me she and found her mate this year and it being Xavier she was so in love with him it was sicking at times but you would have to be a fool to not notice that she was absoluty in love with him.

Cassie and Alexis grabbed my arms and snapped me out of it.

In less than 15 minutes i would be back in my mates arms.

Vote

Comment

Thank you :)