Perfectly Imperfect

I love him. That's all that matters. He loves me. That makes me happy.

We were sitting on the couch , me on his surprisingly comfortable lap ,him staring into my eyes and I was playing with his raven hair, twisting the naturally straights locks on my finger only for them to go perfectly straight afterwards.

'Well his hair is nothing like Levi ' I thought slightly chuckling at my inward joke. well apparently my chuckling was loud enough to wake up a the ghostly pale-faced BOY i have grown to love . I sat up and watched him rub off any eye junk that dared linger on those perfect lashes. His hair not the slightest bit dishevelled even after my continuous fondling.

" Morning Eren" he said his voice deep and husky after his little nap. It was a Saturday morning when Levi invited me over , ironically after 30 minutes the boy ended up sleeping whilst harbouring me in his lap. Although its deathly embarrassing I have to admit this boy has the most comfortable thighs i've ever felt, then again i haven't really felt any thighs , well there was once that time when Mikasa got a bit crazy in the playground after too much coffee and she.....

'ugh' I shuddered as I thought back to the scarring 'incident' but that's a story for another time. Instead of allowing my mind to wander any further about the unmentionable thing I focused it's attention on my former crush . He wasn't my crush anymore rather he was my lover. Suddenly I began thinking how my life would be if I were allowed to beget therefore giving levi a child and a happy family and how we would get married . My feminine side taking over for a bit provoked me to draw a wedding plan inside my head. I would wear a suit because i'm the MAN in the relationship (at least i think) then there would be a huuuuuggggeee 10 feet cake but Levi may be pissed because the cake shouldn't be taller than him however it'll look adorable. Then after the official matrimony we'd kiss and i'd meet his parents......

Wait

Levi's parents ? Come to think about it i've never met them and Levi and I have been going out for a while now . i would've estimated to meet at least once. I was so wrapped up in my 'future' thoughts I didn't notice Levi get up and leave . Now i'm back to earth i concluded that he went to brush his teeth.

"Levi" I called out his melodic name. The reply came from the kitchen along with the sound of a few eggs breaking . I got up from the comfortably blue sofa and made my trek towards the green painted kitchen . As I got there was the boy standing behind the stove preparing some eggs. I walked closer and snaked my arms around his perfect waist and peppered the nape of his neck with little kisses biting occasionally.

"Stop Errrrreeeeennn" Levi pleaded uncharacteristically

" Leeeeeevvvviiiii" I whined '"i've been meaning to ask you how comes i've never met your parents ?"

The world seemed to stop right there as Levi turned the stove off a looked at me . Pain and sorrow glinting off moonlight orbs ....