Forever

A/N AYY LMAO LOOK WHO'S OBSESSED WITH MY FIRST STORY !!!!!!! MEEEHHHHH !!! ANY FANGIRLS HERE HMMMMMMMMMMMM

YOU CAN PLAY THE SONG WHENEVER YOU WANT BUT ID RECOMMEND THE START

Link start - I mean story start

LEVI!?!?!?

I stared at him in horror. I tried to push him away with my arms but his quick reflexes allowed him to pin them against a wall with ease. It felt nice but I couldn't forgive him so easily.

"Let go of me!" I muttered unable to speak properly as we were still lip locked. He pulled back with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Did that get your attention? "He asked a bit too proudly

"Nah then (!) " I replied sarcastically

"Good, in that case can you please meet me at my house 8?" he said handing me his address

" look I don't know who you think you are but if you th-" I started ready to tell the seemingly f*ck boy off

" please " he interrupted his pleading eyes snapped any common sense i had left in ym messed up mind.

" ugh maybe "and with that we both left. I had to end the conversation quickly because I was afraid someone might see us. Everything happened so swiftly I didn't exactly remember much. All I remembered was the nice feeling of his lips against mine and the sweet taste and the absolutely skill full way he moved his lips and somehow got mine to follow his rhythm. God I still love him .......

~~~~Time skipu~~~~

8pm came quite quickly;after much inner debate I decided I might as well hear him out . I was scared as to what might happen.

'Why did he invite me round? What's going on in that head of his?' I sighed as I approached the big house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the brown wood door. It was winter so I wore a sweater over my emerald coloured shirt and cream coloured skinny jeans with cream vans . The door opened to reveal Levi , with his usual eyes and black clean shaven hair,dressed in a black shirt and jeans . oh god even casually he looked so hot. I could feel myself turning red.

"Please, come in "he said , his deep husky voice placing me into a loving trance only to be broken as curiosity hit me I asked
"Where are your parents? " in a soft voice. He looked down to his shoes fiddling with them before replying they went out and wouldn't return till early morning.

"So we are alone?!?" I asked scared

"Yeah "he said in a mellow tone putting his hands into his pockets . Trying to act cool . It wasn't cool but it was cute . My face flushed a bright red as I went to sit on the couch that was situated in the living room. He disappeared into the kitchen and I studied my surroundings. There were pictures of Levi as a young kid surrounded by two other children , smiling whilst his hands were thrown around the children , one read headed girl wore a cheeky smile whilst the other dirty blonde boy wore a satisfied smirk . the one thing that surprised me the most was Levi's smile . yes LEVI'S SMILE . it looked like a mixture of both the other smiles. a cheeky monkey smile combined with a serious smirk.
'damn!' I thought ' he was cute as a baby as well '
I was going to get up when he suddenly came back with two cups of hot chocolate topped with a swirl of whipped cream , a trail of chocolate sauce and marshmallows .

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked taking a mug and adding one marshmallow. He hesitated for a moment and said
"us "
for the third time in 10 minutes he made me blush like a little girl. My eyes widened as he pounced on me forcing me to lean back. He then pinned my hands onto the sofa and kissed me. It felt good. His warm kiss, a shelter from the cold winter. He poked my bottom lip asking for entrance I let him. He explored my mouth with his tongue I couldn't help but giggle. But I knew this was wrong . I mean he kissed Petra. But it wasn't me initiating the kiss , this was all him . Making sure I wouldn't resist, he sat me up still keeping our lips interlocked and hugged me. His warm embrace, his arms felt like home to me. I relaxed and drew back from the kiss to draw air. A long string of saliva still connecting us . We both were blushing.

"L-L-Levi"I started "I -I -I love you "swept away by the moment , I kissed him on the cheek

" I love you too Eren " he said without stammering .
My face turned a hot tomato red I felt myself burning up , the blush going to my ears. I sat up waiting for an explanation from my only crush but receiving none. Reluctantly I breathed a question
"Why?"
He looked to me confusion evident in his eyes but quickly being replaced by acknowledgement.
" it was all a set-up. We were normally talking when she lunged at me , and when I asked her why she said it was for you " he said moving closer to cup my cheeks
"I've always loved you Eren but never did I want to make you jealous " I wasn't sure weather to believe him so I gazed into his moonlit orbs to see no trace of trickery in them . I smiled and cuddled deeper into his side . I never wanted to leave him .

Ever......