Kisssss

Yes

He said Yes

I KNEW IT .

PETRA DID IT ON PURPOSE .

SHE DID LOVE LEVI.

I LET HER HAVE HIM.

I MEAN WHO WOULD LIKE THAT TONGUE BITING LITTLE S**T ( A/N LOL I actually like Oluo but oh well)

I felt my eyes widen and my heart slow down almost as if it had stopped beating . She was smiling at me when she told me the news . I was about to retaliate and snap at her when the bell rang . Being the girlish boy I am I stayed quite and walked away . On my way to class I passed Levi . I couldn't look at him but I felt his gaze onto me . I quickened my stroll into a sprint and hoped my feelings would somehow go away .................

They didn't. Armin and Mikasa had surely noticed my depression but they refused to confront me head-on about it . Half of me was relieved that they didn't enquire more but the other half was pissed. Did they not care about me ? No I mean surely Mikasa and Armin care but I haven't really known them for long . each lesson had seemed to melt into the other one when before I knew it , it was break .Depressed and starting to doubt my friends I could only think of one safe place for me . The not-so-secret-garden. I mean Levi and petra wouldn't be there . obviously I mean Levi would want to show petra off and take her to his friends and Petra being the attention- wh*re she is would obviously go with him . I speed-walked to the old wooden table trying to decrease my arising anger...............

HER

SHE WAS THERE.....

I walked towards her intending to really guilt-trip her when I stopped dead in my tracks , someone was in front of her and their lips were touching.

LEVI!?!?

They were kissing , if his lips were any closer he would be tickling her lungs. I stumbled back tears streaming down my face, holding back a scream of agony but failing as a whimper slipped out my lips . I hurried inside and locked the bathroom door. No one can see me like this. Especially over a boy. I swiftly wiped the tears with a tissue. And ran out of the stink-infested cubicle.

After break, which Levi and Petra spent eating each other, we had Spanish. I sit three rows behind Levi; I have to cross him when I go to my seat. Today of all days he decided to annoy me.

When I was coming into class I kept my head down so no one could see the tear marks left behind by me crying. When I reached his seat he stood up and stopped me from going in. I could see him towering over me through the top of my eyes. Tears welled up. I stood there. Silent. For about 5 seconds but for me it felt like hours. By the time I had the courage to look up I was crying. I looked him in the eye and ran away. Out of the classroom. For a moment there was silence then heads popped out of the classroom to check on me including mikasa and Armin's.I ran around a corner to escape from there accusing but sorrowful eyes. I calmed down for five minutes letting the tears flow. Then when I returned to class. No one said anything. But I got the teachers message that she wanted to see me at the end of class. I went the long way this time meandering between desks instead of the straight path ( where Levi was).

I couldn't bear to see Levi's eyes again. What was happening? I had no control over my emotions any more. I decided to leave it for now and focus on the lesson. Marco,the person who sits next to me, didn't say anything probably getting the hint by my emotions and body language . Marco and I have a lot in common. We both have dreams and aspiration to do something important with our lives. However his dreams are only half as good as mine (A/N sorry not sorry XD).

I couldn't concentrate on the lesson all I could think about was petra . What  a whoresome bitch. I guess I can't blame her I was the one that told her to flirt with Levi. The lesson seemed to drag on till finally the annoying chime of the bell resonated through the school. I talked to the teacher she asked me what happened. I made up a story that Levi reminded me of a relative that recently passed away. As soon as those words left my mouth I felt a wave of Nostalgia crash over me but I brushed it off . I couldn't tell her the real reason why I cried. I'm not even sure myself but the lie I had made up felt a bit true to me . When I came out of the room I could see Petra and our friends on the right then something caught my eye to the left of the door frame, Levi was leaning against the wall. He got up and started walking towards me. Scared I ran towards my friends and Petra as much as I hated her . When I nudged them that I was here they didn't move. So then I had to push them because Levi was getting closer. The way he was walking looked ominous. Then as I turned back I saw sorrow and worry in his gleaming , moonlight eyes. I pushed my sympathy aside and kept walking, hoping to run away from my handsome problem that was , Levi Ackerman.