Chapter 15

Sophia's POV

Eli has been gone for the rest of the day. Roman stayed with me for awhile. We talked and he got me to calm down. He left once Eli came back to my house.

Eli brought food with him & he sat it on my night stand. I reached out for him & he pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry for everything baby. This war is driving us apart & I'll be damned if I ever loose you. I love you. I am not going to ever loose you & you won't ever loose me" Eli whispered sweetly in my ear.

"I love you too." I said

"Come on baby, you need to eat. You didn't eat all day" He said

"I'm not hungry" I said seriously

"I was telling you not asking you" Eli said demanding & he kissed me. He turned me around to face the food. He handed me my box of food. He got me spaghetti and a crab cake. It looked really good however I really can't stomach this right now. I took a few bites of everything then I put it to the side.

"I need to use the bathroom" I said because i really did need to pee. Eli let go of me so I could pee.

I came right back to the room after I used the bathroom. I got back in bed with Eli.

"How is your leg? I know I kicked you pretty hard" I said feeling kinda bad.

"I'm bruised but nothing I didn't deserve" he said and we both laugh

"Have you checked on Jerry? I know my people scared him to death" i said worried

"He will live" Eli said nonchalantly

I hope Jerry is good. As much as we fight a lot he is still good people. I like Jerry.

"What's the story on Roman?" Eli asked curiously

"He ran one of the biggest drug cartels in Brooklyn. He owned a club legally with illegal money. He needed help to keep his money & business accounted for legally. He comes to my dad's office for help. My father helps everyone legally of course. My father was the only person he could trust with his books. He was under investigation with FBI, NYPD any criminal department you can think of wanted to take Roman down. But there was nothing that they could take him down with. One night I was walking home late from work & a bunch of guys were following me. I finally they caught up with me. They took my purse and tried to strip me from my clothes. Little did we know we were on the property of Roman's club & he was there. Roman came out. I don't remember much of what happened because my head hit the brick wall. I just remember waking up in my bed. From that moment on Roman toughened me up. He taught me how to fight, use a gun & how to defend myself. He became my big brother because he appreciated my dad. When my dad passed he took it the hardest. He became low key in everything, he's out of the game now. I've known him since I was 15" I said telling him the story of how I know Roman. I don't condone any of his past life style but to me Roman is a hero to me.

"You really look up to him?" He questioned sincerely

"He's one of my Heroes. He taught me a lot. He helped my family . He became family" I said seriously

"Hes very lucky" he said

"He knows that" I said knowing what Eli meant.

"After all of this is over i want to take you to a holiday. We need to get away for awhile." Eli said

"I agree.....this is so stressful" I said seriously

"Which is why I am saying we need to get away for awhile...say a place where you want to go & I'll take you there" he said as if it isn't nothing. I don't know where I would want to go.

"I'll need to think about it. I'll get back to you on that." I said honestly

"You have to tell me as soon as possible. I want to have certain things in place for wherever we decide to go" Eli said seriously

"I will" I said simply the my mind wondered off to other things

"what are you thinking about?" Eli asked looking at me.

"I was just thinking about when this Roberts war is over what would be next for us. I know it's not you it's more so me. I'm asking myself will I be ok if the world knew we are together?" I said seriously

"I would rather much prefer that because I want the world to know you are untouchable & you are mine. I really don't know how long you expect this secret to last but we are easily exposed because I don't give a shit. Like Blake Andrews I already had him fired from Sony until you saved his ass. But now people at Sony knows I'm over protective for a reason. One because you are my assistant & two they already believe we are in a relationship but nobody will have the balls to even confront us because they fear us. You have to imagine once they know everyone will know how to carry themselves the way I want them too." Eli replied

"I don't know. It's just me , I feel like when it comes to relationships especially ours I don't want the attention" I replied. I sighed because I was frustrated

"No matter what way you look at it our relationship is going to attract attention. It will be worse when it comes to us getting married one day & even more worse when you bare my air" Eli said making a huge point. I didn't even expect him to say that.

"You have those kind of thoughts about me? Like marriage & kids?" I asked taken by surprise

"Don't sound so modest babe. You have always dreamed of marrying me. You are really lucky I choose you to marry. I'm very lucky to marry you too" Eli says arrogantly but in a joking way making me laugh.

"So you would marry me?" I asked curiously just to make sure he was sure of that.

"I don't say things I don't mean. Are you questioning me again because you think that cause your black I wouldn't be sure?" He said almost offended.

"No it's not about race this time...it's about the action. So you would want to marry me one day? "I asked again. I really want him to say it.

"I want to marry you one day" Eli said putting the biggest smile on my face. "Do you want to marry me one day?" Eli questioned me back

"Someday I will marry you. I want to be happily married with 2 kids" I said

"I want 4" Eli rebuttals

"Good luck with that" I said laughing at him

"I can't wait to get you pregnant" Eli said so he could shut me up. I know I shouldn't tease him because he really will do that.

"You can wait" I said simply

"I'm serious about our future Sophia. I hope you are serious too" Eli said

"I love you." I said seriously

"I love you Sophia. More than you think will ever know" he said then he kissed me. I laid in his arms. I know I am going to be sacrifice more of myself than I already have to him. I'm willing but it's going to take some time for me to get there. I feel like if I submit everything of me to Eli, I have no power. Eli knows that because although I am his personal assistant I am there to do what he needs I'm also a person he can trust . Many people view as the right hand to Eli. I don't ever want Eli to forget that as well. I just fear that will change once the world knows I'm his girl.