Chapter 5

Sophia's POV

I naturally woke up from my sleep. I felt Eli's hand on my back side. I turned my head to face him. He was just sitting up just staring straight ahead. I noticed that the tv is on but the volume was really low. He was watching CNN. I sat up to cuddle closer to his side.

"What time is it?" I question tiredly

"It's 8:13am" Eli said and i was about to jump out of bed because we were late.

"Relax we are working from here today. We aren't going anywhere today" Eli says taking me by surprise

"Oh so I have you all day?"I asked

"That's right, I have our stuff set up , I have breakfast on its way up now. I was thinking after breakfast we can go over everything . I know that will pretty much take the whole day for but after I was thinking we can go for a swim in the private pool tonight & order dinner. What do you think?" Eli asked

"Sounds like a plan" I said looking up to him so he can see I was on board with what he planned today. We shared a good morning kiss and then watched CNN.

I wasn't paying attention to it but Eli was. I was just happy to be in his arms. I just felt like nothing can touch me. It's like my own personal comfort zone.

I was still sleepy and I did fall back to sleep for a moment until I felt Eli get up. Then I woke back up.

"I'll be right back I'm going to get the food. Breakfast is here so wake up my love"
Eli said pecking my lips before he left the room to get the door. I sat all the way up with the sheets still covering me. I then replayed last nights events  in my head. My thoughts of a night of passion was cut off because my work phone was going off. It was the office & that's strange because when I am out of town my work phone never goes off. Our secretary is suppose to send the call right to voice mail. My phone is really ringing right now.

I answer it because it might be important.

"Bombay Enterprises Inc. Mr.Bombay's PA Sophia Daniels speaking" I said greeting the person on the line.

"Hey Sophia this is Claire, how are you doing?" Claire said welcoming

"Hey Claire I'm great, how about you?" I question fairly

"I'm ok, I'm trying to get in touch with Eli. I just wanted to check on him. Is he around?" Claire asked

"I'll go check his room if he is there.hold on one second " I said

"Thanks girl" she said and then I put her on mute so she couldn't hear anything .

Eli came back into the room. He noticed me holding my work phone and he looks at me strangely.

"Who is on your work phone?" He questions

"Claire, she wants to talk to you, she's been trying to call you for the last few days now" I said to him

Eli then sighed because he wasn't in the mood to deal with Claire. At first I thought I would be upset because she's calling but actually I'm not. I see it in the eyes of Eli. I want to only deal with someone who understands me and can keep me sane during this crisis that someone would be me. Then it's stressful because he has me in the mix and wants to carry on like nothing else matters but me and the company. But he can't do that because Claire is a distraction from that.

"Transfer her to my soft phone. Tell her you didn't see me in my room & that you will send her to my phone. Let her know I will answer" Eli said irritated

"Ok, Let me know when you have it up so I can transfer it" I said simply

I guess the way I said it made Eli worry. He lifted my chin to him.